The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I couldn't think of anything to post over the weekend. Got something now though, Dragon's Dogma is coming to PC! I've already played it but it's still cool. I can have it on Steam forever and ever. Not until January.

Yeah, Dragon's Dogma Online. If I remember right it just recently released in Japan, still no word on whether it'll come anywhere else though. If/when it does I think it is already a PC game as well as console.

I just watched Mad Max Fury Road.

Edited by K00L

I'm about to throw this damn mouse out the damn window. Seriously? I just bought the stupid piece of crap and it's already having issues with the left mouse button. Apparently not an isolated case either, but Logitech doesn't seem to give a single f*** since they still sell them and the issue is still around (and common, just type Logitech G100s into Google and the recommended search is "left click problem"). I guess I should've investigated, but I needed a new mouse since I smashed the other one when it stopped working and only knew didn't want a tiny ass Microsoft mouse so I dropped $30 or whatever on this one.

Alright, so looking back through posts I actually spent $35 on it and I only got it back in January.

Any recommendations on how to totally f***ing destroy this thing? :tongue:
Didn't learn lesson by cutting myself when smashing the other one.

I expected this one to last longer than my little $10-15 wireless Microsoft mouse. It's horribly frustrating to try and open something but you have to click fifteen times (or once really hard I guess). I notice it a lot when I click and drag too, particularly the scrollbar in Steam. Actually, that was when I first noticed an issue, and I honestly was thinking it was Steam... :P Edited by K00L

Yeah, when I was doing textures for my more recent stuff, drawing lines and stuff while the left-click went on and off about 50 times was annoying. I thought it was Paint.NET, but nope. Stinkin' mouse... :tongue:

Metal Gear Solid 5 is frickin' good. It's not often you find a game that challenges you without just inflating the enemy health/vision, and maintaining the fun factor as you get new equipment. Also, story, graphics and audio are excellent as well.

The GOTY will be a close call between Witcher 3, Metal Gear and Fallout 4, I reckon...

Edited by billyro