The last poster wins

TheCalliton

wrists are tangled up in their mouse's cords

I think you'd have to really try to have that happen. :tongue:

How to have Fun with computer electronic mice. :teehee: *ideas* Unplug them to take them to the shower bath with you and make a raft they can sail around on in the bathtub. Unplug them and use their cord as a walking leash. (They'll never try to dash ahead making you have to run.) Put wheels on your corded mouse so you don't scrape their bottoms off on rough terrain, like, concrete paths.

I

W

I

N

!

Is that name from Morrowind? I swear I've seen it somewhere recently.

I figured it was Morrowind since the only other things I had played recently were Payday 2 and Crusader Kings II. :tongue:

Such thoughts that the Bethesda Softworks and EA forum folk would be pleased to read TOO.

Praise on their forums is a fine gem among dark shadowy words Worthy offerings to the people who grind away at modding and share their twinklings of success in among the massive amounts of harsh text brewed from cold failings. Such is the night sky, a breath darkly with specks of light shining through. And here in a forum that shadows their main servers I find I found another gem.

Presently, I am suffering from, eating sugar cane made into caramel chewy bits with chocolate coating, withdrawals.

I WIN!

I regenerated the normal maps and ohhhhhh yeahhhhh, that's better.

http://puu.sh/k7L7V/64586d71a0.jpg

Now the glass is glassy. :yes: Still need to add more details and stuff so it doesn't look quite so flat, but I'm getting there.

The best thing about this armour? I haven't had to alter the meshes in any way - I can simply use the base vanilla assets, assign them the new textures and then it will work. No fiddling around in 3DS Max doing skinning and weighting and all that hoopla... so yay!

Edited by billyro