The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Oddly enough mine is working alright this morning (after a few angry clicks). I was on the verge of taking it apart to see if I could fix it (and probably also smashing it into the ground) so I ruined one of the sticky pads that was covering the screw (who the hell thought that was a good idea?).
I stuck a folded piece of paper there. Now it moves normal again. :tongue:

Edit: May have spoken too soon about the left click... :wallbash:

Edited by K00L

Initially I thought that Quiet's appearance in MGS:V was absurd - basically just a black bikini top and pantyhose for a highly trained sniper - but it's actually pretty interesting why they did that now that I know more about the character. I'll put it in a spoiler if you haven't played it or got there yet:

Quiet is a mutant, of sorts. She breathes and drinks through her skin and photosynthesises to feed (like a plant). With that in mind, her skimpy outfit makes a lot more sense, as clothing that covers her body would essentially suffocate her. So yeah, nice idea. Although, that could just be because they wanted some way to justify having a sexy companion. :P

Oddly enough mine is working alright this morning (after a few angry clicks). I was on the verge of taking it apart to see if I could fix it (and probably also smashing it into the ground) so I ruined one of the sticky pads that was covering the screw (who the hell thought that was a good idea?).

I stuck a folded piece of paper there. Now it moves normal again. :tongue:

Edit: May have spoken too soon about the left click... :wallbash:

And my double-clicker mouse just lost me 2 hours of cleaning and reorganizing a mod I have been doodling with for ages. :facepalm:

And my double-clicker mouse just lost me 2 hours of cleaning and reorganizing a mod I have been doodling with for ages. :facepalm:

Yeah mine started doing a double click after I thought it started clicking normal... Not sure what was up with it, maybe the double click is because I broke it somehow trying to get it to click, but I just went and bought a new one that wasn't Logitech (and was $5 cheaper) so I guess we'll see how long it lasts. Never heard of this brand before, but Microsoft's are too small, Logitech has pissed me off, and I wasn't about to drop $75+ on a Razer mouse just for the brand name (and fancy lights, though mine does have a pretty blue cat).

http://content.hwigroup.net/images/news/Roccat_Lua-01.jpg

Edited by K00L

Yeah mine started doing a double click after I thought it started clicking normal... Not sure what was up with it, maybe the double click is because I broke it somehow trying to get it to click, but I just went and bought a new one that wasn't Logitech (and was $5 cheaper) so I guess we'll see how long it lasts. Never heard of this brand before, but Microsoft's are too small, Logitech has pissed me off, and I wasn't about to drop $75+ on a Razer mouse just for the brand name (and fancy lights, though mine does have a pretty blue cat).

http://content.hwigroup.net/images/news/Roccat_Lua-01.jpg

Yerp. Hard to find a mouse for big hands and has extra buttons. I just liked the size of the G500 (had a G518 before this one for 7 years). I think the button thing is from the flap of the button gets under the casing from hard presses and misuse of gamers.

I got my G100s because it was a decent size and wired. Got kind of tired of running around trying to find batteries for my little Microsoft mouse. That cheap Microsoft one lasted a few years though, and for like $10 or $15 honestly wasn't expecting that. I'm not sure if I caused my Logitech mouse to break, but it seemed like the issue with it missing clicks started out rarely happening to always having to click five times for one working click within a day or two.
The double click issue though, came after I cleaned the mouse and then smashed the button hard in a fit of rage out of friendly encouragement when it was still missing clicks. Probably, most definitely my fault... Maybe.

Edited by K00L

wrists are tangled up in their mouse's cords

I think you'd have to really try to have that happen. :tongue: