The last poster wins

TheCalliton

What?! All of us did not die during the Christianized version of the Bloodmoon theme, "The End of World"?

Ooo! MORROWIND is more fun since it has Bloodmoon in it. Owooooooooooo! Hunting party time. Did anyone sight a strange guy wearing horns on his head from a deer buck?

You know! Hercine!

http://www.imperial-library.info/sites/default/files/bkdae_mw_hircine.jpg

Oh, Wait! I spelled it wrong. It's supposed be spelled like this, "Hircine".

I must of been thinking of a girl because of 'deer' buck, "Hercine". Get it? Deer, "her" buck. You know I wonder if Hircine spoken in the Celt tongue sounds like the name of the morticians vehicle for taking people in their coffins to the graveyard.

I WIN!

I can understand the drudgery of slow walking, especially when I have a loot stash in my trader pockets about to pop loose their threads. A sign in Skyrim keeps reminding me when, there, "You are carrying too much weight to run". Kind of ruins the moment when I am strolling along, enjoying the sunny day with so much loot I'll be able to afford to finish another addition to my Lakeview Home.

One notice isn't enough for some reason. It is obvious to me already, after clearing out a Dwemer settlement.

It is as though the author of that script just likes to nag us, :huh: so, while we are in complete bliss :woot: with enough loot to paint Falkreath red; it drops the line on our thought, AGAIN, to the fact, "Oh! My! :ohmy: Wildlife might stop me and make me have to fight for my life. I can't run?! :wallbash: Oh! MY?! :ohmy: What am I to do?" :facepalm:

:laugh: I WIN! :sad:

I think what mostly made me lose the plot was when the MQ told me head to a town I had no idea how to access...it's been a while since I got that far but I remember something to do with

the Ghostgate and getting myself confused, then wandering into a burned wasteland area and finding a building right in the middle which may or may not be relevant and killing all the reaidents...were they called televanni or summin? Were they enemies or did the long slog get me so pissed off I simply wanted to murder everyone in the game?

Oh and thanks for letting me know billy, might check it out and edit it to lightning speed for personal prefs ;)

Edited by Ironman5000

Morrowind has been made better with "Run Faster" Mod Made By MASTEROFNOCRACK

I found it last week. :geek:

Along with the Morrowind Overhaul by Ornitocopter Team

which really changes its appearances sounds and maybe even speed we travel.

I haven't traveled far, after being released from custody, since I installed the new mods, Sayda Neen just isn't that easy to walk out of now that it looks so great. :cool:

I WIN!

Morrowind FTW. :D

Yes! It still remains my favourite game 'till this day. :D

I think what mostly made me lose the plot was when the MQ told me head to a town I had no idea how to access...it's been a while since I got that far but I remember something to do with

the Ghostgate and getting myself confused, then wandering into a burned wasteland area and finding a building right in the middle which may or may not be relevant and killing all the reaidents...were they called televanni or summin? Were they enemies or did the long slog get me so pissed off I simply wanted to murder everyone in the game?

The Telvanni are the wizards on the Eastern side of Vvardenfell. The enemies inside Ghostgate are mostly servants of Dagoth Ur. Anyway, if you're going into Ghostgate, levitation spells/scrolls/equipment are a must.

I absolutely love Oblivion. Morrowind is nice, but there is something in Oblivion I like more. Also the scripting language thingy in Oblivion is much better, so I can do all sorts of fun things with it. Plus the world of Oblivion is still simple enough for me, whereas Skyrim has been crammed full of stuff and looks more like Fallout New Vegas under the hood, maybe. Though Skyrim might look a bit better, I still prefer Oblivion. One just cannot compare Skyrim to it. :P