The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I added pick pocket yesterday.

Ooo! Bethjunkie; Now I wonder if I should wait until I get a couple more stars in the level's Pick pocketing; before I try to sneak up and plant a grenade on a Fallout 4 raider.

I need a less aggressive NPC to practice on too. So I don't get jailed or worse. I know?! I'll pick on those robots I can start up at stands where they have been since 2077. I've got a SuperSledge now!

I WIN! AGAIN!

I WIN

But Star Citizen does not, sigh i klnew something like this would happen. Same stuff happened the Eternal Darkness remake, why i never trust Kickstarter.

I guess No Man Sky out for the win, and Elite Dangerous, if they can get their crummy registering scheme online.

Edited by niphilim222

Thank you to Mr. and Mrs. Scott for making Robin, so I was able to discover even more millions of people who love to mod.

MORROWIND looks so much better then the original game now with the mods I discovered most recently.

I can almost imagine :geek: what Fallout 4 modders :D :dance: are going to do for it. :woot:

I'll wait until there are some really good quest mods to really give Fallout 4 some pizzazz!

Until then.

I WIN!

I WIN

But Star Citizen does not, sigh i klnew something like this would happen. Same stuff happened the Eternal Darkness remake, why i never trust Kickstarter.

I guess No Man Sky out for the win, and Elite Dangerous, if they can get their crummy registering scheme online.

I hate to sound like a jerk but I've felt suspicious about Star Citizen since it was announced. That's a hell of a lot of money they wanted/got (To be fair I guess it is a large game, and they hired some pretty famous actors recently which I doubt was cheap). On top of wanting hundreds of dollars for in game ships. That bit is what really made me avoid it. I dunno, something always felt... off whenever I read things about it. I hope for the sake of everyone who has spent money or are excited for it that nothing bad happens though.

I do like the way No Man's Sky looks, to be honest though I haven't paid much attention to any of the three and No Man's Sky was the only one I really considered buying.

Chldren writing about stuff that isn't even worthy of this Modding communities attention, in this, thread, "The Last Poster Wins"?

Is that what you mean Malachi?

Food! And MODs! MORE MOD'S! I like food, and yet, I can only eat so much. I like mods too. Because I can compare them like foods. I can smell foods, I can see mods.

Ooo! Smells good.

Ooo! Looks good.

I want people to start going to more forums, like I used to, so they get more views to better enable them to see who's giving a good deal and who is going to screw them out of their money by dangling useless pretty toys in front of their faces.

I got some money today!

I WON!