The last poster wins

TheCalliton

We want tuns of beer right away, are last shipment was stolen by hamsters. We need a wy of transportation brrrbb hick, a shipsss a container ship will do.. If you have one, call 1800,niphilimindustries... Or at our website Hamstershipping co.com

Edited by niphilim222

My thoughts were interrupted. My focusing lense clearly was smudged. I cleaned it the best I could with the dirty cloth I rinsed out in the purified water from the water purifier. And yet I could not see the signs enough to follow them. I had to go back to the safety of the Sanctuary and rest for awhile. I lugged along baring all the good scrap, armor, and weapons I had acquired from clearing out an old junk yard where Raiders had moved in.

If they would only learn to negotiate with those who will farm, instead of threatening violence, kidnapping farmers daughters for ransom, or demanding free food. It's amazing how they live like rats among old vehicles where tons of canned food is laying around in little compartments. It's amazing they cannot find a spot and learn to make a garden and grow food. All those thousands of years passing us by. It makes me wonder. I see the old book and wonder, "How did we manage for all those years, with all the people not ever having learned this skill, known as, Gardening?"

I kissed Piper in the forehead as I gently snuggled in and soon we both found peace.

I WIN!

I've pretty much stopped posting anywhere else here so my count never goes up. :sad: