The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Well, well. Long time no see. Haven't posted here in a long time either.

Couldn't resist when I saw you-know-who post some technobabble again.

Hi you, haven't seen you in a good few years. It's nice to see some friendly faces again. Weird to think how much time has passed since I was last active here and how much has changed.

I am actually trying to get back into modding which is why I have resurfaced, and I was reminded of this thread so I peeked in again.

I spent the last two years dying because of university but hopefully will get a breather once I graduate next year. At this point I am so done with education, I want to just get a job and settle somewhere for a while :P But yeah, boyfriend recommended that I get back into modding as an outlet so that is what I intend on doing, and hopefully I should be more active from now on.

That Sim Settlements mod for Fallout 4 is hot btw, and the dev seems really cool. I might see if I can do some addons for it or something, or maybe just tinker with it.

It's good to be back :smile:

It's Sunday!

Since way back in my youth I was told to look up to someone who is a solid citizen in the community, to idolize the one, and seek to be employed in their company.

Odd thing was; none of them liked being imitated, and/or wanted me to dress like them. XD

I wondered what the person at the church I visited meant when he pointed at the door for exiting the building? He said, "Go seek God!" I thought dressing like the person, who was very gentle by the way, and acting like him would get me a front row seat in that God's house.

It's another Sunday. There is no other churches or religious orders I haven't tried to join. I even tried dressing as a lamb, but someone pointed me out to and said to a child, "He's a wolf in sheeps clothing.

Hm? I wonder what that God's character is like? xD

If the plan doesn't work; I have got to tell you...being a Wolf is really hard these days.

I WIN!

2017 is a good time to build your semi dream build :geek: :happy: . I have something to do :cool:

future proof, next time i buy a video card. :dance: :thumbsup: :teehee: I'm bragging now sigh i am getting a Ryzen 1700 8 core cpu :laugh: o_O , because they amd 8 cores, 16threads are the ones that have the sli boards amd 370.

Edited by niphilim222