The last poster wins

TheCalliton

That was a fact, you did win.

I need a reminder that my seed was in a race. I had to swim, dive, and dodge others along the raceway so I might live, gaining the first prize; 9 months of free board and room. :laugh: Second prize was being raised by my parents until I was able to leave home and get on with the life I won; on my own. To go out and find a mate so she could be my partner and we could start a race of our own.

Any one who can read this is a winner in that event or you would not be able to do anything on this mundane plane, because you would not have been born. :geek:

I WIN!

easy as pizza (pie)

:happy:

As for finding a partner and starting a race of your own, that's up to you and a mate that can make it with you. If you haven't created a four dimension work of art yet, then making a baby is the next step. I want to remind myself that fathering a baby child brings into life an excellent four dimension work of art.

I plan to get to that part and will remember to treat the baby well and make sure I give my whole hearted attention with the utmost care so when the baby is grown up it will live and explore; then love to start another race.

Practice safe sex to keep the raceways with all the artistic activities ongoing.

After Sixty thousand two hundred and twenty six posts of losing ... I just don't see how ya'll have the will to continue on trying to win.

Seems there will never be a winning moment for any of us , so why bother ???

Hehe did I win ?