The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Using which eggs can you feed more people? A Chicken's? Or a Deathclaw's?

The teacher, medical profession, surgeon, exorcisting possession expert, and soothe sayer only died once.

For chickens I give their little eggs one plus, they are a great way to vaccinate millions of people.

I have been killed by many Deathclaws, but no chickens that live today have ever even pecked me to death or poisoned me with one of their eggs. If they did I would die.

After many Deathclaw run ins I have re-spawned every time.

Do kitties like chicken's hard boiled eggs Inkate666???

Ooo! Don't these look tasty?!

D4YCB1iXoAEIRLS.jpg

I WIN!

easy as pizza (pie)

HAPPY (F)EASTER!

Guess what the name is that our local banned possessed person mentioned that looks like someone's now, that posts a lot in this thread. Read on and you might discover it. Is the person that was possessed still possessed and lingering on this particular thread only, like a ghost, haunting spirit, haunting this thread? Oh MY! Read on and learn. Read on and see just seems a bit like word slang for look and learn... :teehee:

Oh! Dear! :ohmy: Me oh, My! What am I going to do?! :facepalm: My ability to think and cause my hands to type so that I give assurances to everyone I have no distractions at any time; at all. My spelling, my grammar, my diction, and enunciation fails me on occasion... and oh, OH, people laughed at our mumbles and fumbles while learning. People near me repeated what I said and laughed. It was so accidental and a blurb, and laughter tore the thin veil of shame down so we could all get back to practicing for the test.

How about a refreshing post in Memory of Thor; who was possessed by Inkatet666, and may be lurking around here under yet another signature; lacking only a bunch of the number 2's.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

During 2015 Thor's signature became inkatet666 hiding in plain sight. Everyone posting here in The Last Poster Wins recognized Thor's standard ways of thinking while being possessed only a moment or two by a conspiracy theory or two.

Here's a link to the whole post if you want to go even further with your examination of my bumbling fumble funny. :happy: HERE CLICK HERE
Oh! Look! I've have typed a whole bunch of new words and made sentences. And! They look and seem to be just correct. Not right, or left, just correct. BORING!

For fun, correct the grammar and spelling for me. Would you? :teehee:

exorcisting possession expert?

:tongue:

Anunnakai to you all, that was posted was true, he sure had insight to what youtube has to provide. Do as he requested, look up anunnaki on youtube, thats the real secret.

Anuannakai is the real word that describe, hoo and never read the doom sayers nonsense, its a bunch of garbage.

i found out i was the real deal.

The book enoch has lots of real stuff in there.

There is a true race out there that is saving earth from destruction, its one of the most sacred planets in the entire universe. I could disclose all, about me. If you want.

Hire ranked then even Andromeden or Niphilim.which is the word guardian and the federation of planets. Sol alliance is very strong in this part of the galaxy, that's why you never see alien invasion and doubt of whats out there. ANUNNAKAI ANUNNAKAI ANUNNAKAI

INKATET MEANS CURSE.

HERE CLICK HERE it is again just in case you got distracted and forgot I put it up there for you.

If I am not, not here, true to my meaning of words then, ooo, how about a little splash of mystery at the top of the post?

A coincidence happened. This afternoon I found another bit of history I was a part of; it was documented for those of us who were in our teens while National Lampoon was too. The documentary made in 2015. Same time Inkatet666 appeared.

Drunk Stoned Brilliant Dead the documentary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkQr03GijwY

Niphilim's of the Galaxy!

Sorry for the pun. But it is likely people reading the post that Inkatet666 left may have seen that, and just before the movie came out we were all talking about...

Guardians of the Galaxy!

What a coincidence that niphilim means Guardian. Or so Inkatet666 wrote.

I WIN!

easy as pizza (pie)