⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

The last poster wins

TheCalliton

5G LTE Mobile and Wireless service is now active and I get the sense that it is in the first stages of them finding problems which didn't turn up in the tests when they ran the strings from the bottom of the steel cans from one room to the room right next to it and the other room across the hall.

Now that 5G is live across the nation, for major business, the string they used between the two steel cans isn't taunt enough. And it appears they are mistaking the 3G LTE lines strings that are for the 4G LTE people who hog a lot of bandwidth downloading mods.

This latest development may confuse people into thinking that their downloads are taking so long because they must have viruses or such, when in fact it is that their high speed service is dropping off so horribly while the techs tune up the 5G wireless system. The belief is that they are making all and every ISP service providers go slow, slow as molasses for a few days. All of the peeps with the 4G LTE strings tied to the back of their more modern aluminum and nickel alloy modems, are getting speeds so slow so that our wireless service has only been reaching the high speed of 700 KBPS off and on since April 11th 2019 when they fired up, oops; I mean, when the turned on the 5G systems.

I WIN!

easy as pizza (pie)