The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Wow!

ย 

I was having a real wondrous dream when I was sickest. A bunch of people all were trying to cure me. The last one I had before I started taking the cough medicine reminded me of the cough medicine. Most of the time when I do dream it's about a task I am working on that's slowing me down. I usually figure out how to get the job done from dreaming about it.

ย 

How about you?

ย 

ย 

I WIN[/size]!

easy as pizza (pie)

I've had many dreams of using magic. Teleportation, streams of fire, and blood manipulation have all been used before in my memory of my dreams.

ย 

Also, for unknown reason, my mental state has been suffering from constant lucid nightmares. I had to get prescribed medication to help prevent me from dreaming. All pain felt from the dreams directly transferred into actual feeling of stinging pain in the dream. That's how real they felt, and it was hard to tell when they were real or fake.

ย 

Wow!

ย 

I was having a real wondrous dream when I was sickest. A bunch of people all were trying to cure me. The last one I had before I started taking the cough medicine reminded me of the cough medicine. Most of the time when I do dream it's about a task I am working on that's slowing me down. I usually figure out how to get the job done from dreaming about it.

ย 

How about you?

ย 

I WIN[/size]!

easy as pizza (pie)

I've had many dreams of using magic. Teleportation, streams of fire, and blood manipulation have all been used before in my memory of my dreams.

ย 

Also, for unknown reason, my mental state has been suffering from constant lucid nightmares. I had to get prescribed medication to help prevent me from dreaming. All pain felt from the dreams directly transferred into actual feeling of stinging pain in the dream. That's how real they felt, and it was hard to tell when they were real or fake.

ย 

ย 

When I opened Ffox several articles appeared. I glanced at them and when I saw your post I thought, What a coincidence. I've just read what one of them was about. Just to see if it was pertinent to what you wrote. In case you don't see the kind of stuff HERE's the Link to the one I read first. And Another about what is believed parent's don't know Keep in mind that it's what other people have deduced. You should deduce your own conclusions. If their information helps you figure your own way through life; that is a plus.

ย 

I remember playing Morrowind. I played it allot, even had binges over the weekend only take breaks for the vital things. The view I had was vivid and clearly doing all the things in it. Then I started levitating over people crowding the passageway down a staircase. I even recall tapping a few of them on the head with the toe of my shoes. I suddenly realized the hallway wasn't in part of the game with a stair case that switched directions twice more going down further then the game had in any building in Vivec. I realized I was in the schoolhouse where I went to school and I woke up spooked out of my mind.

ย 

Thing is Snowfox35 I had not been in that high school building in many years. It seemed as though I was there that morning. I was stunned when my memories started reoccurring to me of the times past and the present days. Once I figured out how I was mingling and mixing them in my dreams I started seeing patterns.