The last poster wins

TheCalliton

We're watching The Last Of The Mohicans right now in Mi'kmaq Studies 11 (I'm in Grade 10).

It's alright. Most of it consists of loud gunfire, fast cello music, vibrant forestry, London, and horseback.

Wow! Movies like that would have caused a riot in the classroom when I was lad. :devil: Especially in high school.

I remember seeing, older children 9-12 years old, come out of the theaters pretending to act like the movie characters getting rough with each other, and even portraying the death scene. Or at least critic it as lame :down: and try to put on a better death scene act. :laugh:

While in school all the movies I remember were in Phys Ed. and Biology. I remember a cartoon movie with a hero named Hemo Globins. :sick: In 7th or 8th Phys. Ed. About our hemoglobins and how important they are. Biology was a class in 10th Grade. We were shown film using an 8 mm projector mostly documentaries. :dry:

That's all good and well, but it doesn't change the fact that you are currently losing.

We're watching The Last Of The Mohicans right now in Mi'kmaq Studies 11 (I'm in Grade 10).

It's alright. Most of it consists of loud gunfire, fast cello music, vibrant forestry, London, and horseback.

Wow! Movies like that would have caused a riot in the classroom when I was lad. :devil: Especially in high school.

I remember seeing, older children 9-12 years old, come out of the theaters pretending to act like the movie characters getting rough with each other, and even portraying the death scene. Or at least critic it as lame :down: and try to put on a better death scene act. :laugh:

While in school all the movies I remember were in Phys Ed. and Biology. I remember a cartoon movie with a hero named Hemo Globins. :sick: In 7th or 8th Phys. Ed. About our hemoglobins and how important they are. Biology was a class in 10th Grade. We were shown film using an 8 mm projector mostly documentaries. :dry:

That's all good and well, but it doesn't change the fact that you are currently losing.

Oh, it's another fox. Hello! Nice to meet you.

The best part was when he used silk for wadding in the muzzle loader ... to get the extryardage. Then dropped em dead ... sniper stuff.

Ya ya the love story was compelling ... but really don't care about human stories.

I only care about logistics and jerry rigging.

People playing the Ohhh guilt trip ... like starving puppies. They can go fook themselves.

Enough of how Fooked the world is ... lets talk about positive things to fix it.

Cuz frankly I don't believe bleeding heart liberals ... that their hearts are actually bleeding.

At the same time ... CanNot stand the Trump supporters.

If ever I could sit and watch someone in pain for their decisions.

It would be one of them.

I was just thinking about all of those characters with split personalities some of us read about when we were children. Most of us never realized they were created by people who "probably had split personalities". Their job personality and their home life personality. Some of whom didn't share their job life personality at home. They kept their wife and children under the illusion the home life personality was the real one. Divorces happen and I'll bet it's because wives and children wanted to see their father at work to get to know that personality father was protecting, no one knew or at least didn't say they did out loud so their families and friends wouldn't reject them too.

Of course we all knew and loved some comic book character creator. A guy who it didn't seem like he had a split personality. I have to think about telling on one of his characters though. I could ruin your opinion of a fictitious character and cause comic book sales for that character to drop dramatically. It could put the fictitious characters creator, the sketch artists, the color fill in peoples, and the story writers out on the streets selling pencils in a tin cup for the rest of their lives.

I know. I'll not tell on the character. It wouldn't be Super of me. And being a Man of my words which are like made of Steel I would never mention anything that would expose who the characters split personality was to the newspaper publisher who hired the character as newspaper story writer.

Heck! Did any of you fans ever even bother to read any other newspaper stories except the ones written by the fictitious character pretending not to be the other fictitious character, Our **** , that is, as long as you could afford $0.10 a week to read the fictitious characters stories about his real fictitious character nobody knew was that character. Not even all of us readers who read the comic book knew who the real one of the two characters was. Or at least we wouldn't tell if anyone over 11 asked us.

I know a lot of children would hate me if I were to say the man who created the fictitious character had a split personality too. A home husband personality he kept up for his wife and children; and his younger then a teen personality writing comic books for a living. I think I know why so many people want to get rich using their skills at comic book making. Problem is their personality which is the one before their teen age one grows old and forgets how before teen age life became the one. Forgets how 11 year olds and some childlike younger children still think.

If you can't keep that 11 year old personality as your first and real personality when you become an adult, you won't make it in the business making and selling comic books. Everyone who is at work has to maintain that youthful personality too. Or the people who bullie them for lunch money will stop being nice and we all will become poo on the bottom of someones shoe. Those mean people with another personality that won't play and be a super pal we all trust and love.

Stanley Martin Leiber just loves to haunt us with the memories now that he's passed on. I heard he hung out with Doctor Strange for awhile, but just like Doctor Strange's super teacher the spirit has to quit hanging out with the living eventually. Unless you have a living corporeal body with some sort of likeable personality that part of you Doctor Strange has control of himself then the spirit being fades away. Good bye! Doctor Stanley M. Leiber. Good bye to your real personality, You! You kid, you kidder, you! you child you! :D

I was just thinking ... /snip

Ah ya ... you just reminded me of this program I have , called comic book creator. Which you just take a bunch of photos / screenshots .

Drop them in a template , and mark them up with comic book type stuff.

Had lots of fun making them for my guild in EQ2 with game screen shots.

I never had a story in mind , untill I would just take a bunch of screen shots mixing and matching to see what kind of possible story would emerge.

But then go out and take specific staged ones to fill in the story sometimes.

Came up with some pretty wacky stuff that way :laugh:

Oh dear , I guess we are getting way off subject here ... can I have a win ?!?

Hi I'm Sheogorath and i will be your spoon for the time being,

So I can kill any netch I want like this with your help (OK a spoon is not exactly like a fork but................anyway^^)? http://image.jeuxvideo.com/smileys_img/61.gif

Edited by Oblivionaddicted