The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I've got GuFF! :happy:

Yay! The kind of guff old farts have. Old farts are the smellier ones that were held in by; women mostly; because of table manners women made up.

Emily Post says; ladies shouldn't let out horrendous GuFFs at the dinner table. So they held their guffs in until they were out in the open air. Or if one of the males let one go first. Then they would try to synchronize their GuFFs so it seemed like the men did it. Then they would laugh at the mens demise for letting really bad smelly GuFFs.

Open air places like; out on the front porches. GuFFs away! :sick: In open airy spaces. Where they are not so deadly smelly. :ohmy:

Maybe a woman in China still living by the standard held in her GuFF at a very long dinner party and it became so horribly sickly smelly that it created Corvid-19. :sick: :laugh:

I in no way meant to imply your Guff was smelly.

It's more like a breath of fresh air ... except when you post walls of text bebopping all over the place on subjects.

It kinda starts to feel like oxygen intoxication. Not really your fault though ... cuz you should continue to be you.

I view it as my problem for not having enough perception receptors.

Ahh Paga ... after reading so much of your stuff ... gota luv ya.

But still ... that Guff you got ... you should put it out there :wink:

I will cease the Guff rendition I keep drumming.

I use to have a puzzle and all the pieces.

Each year or so after I put the puzzle together many times I found a piece missing. Then again, another one or maybe two. All in all my puzzle pieces in the box began to find a new home. Somewhere a lot of puzzle pieces are in the minds of people I knew.

If they live and could see my puzzling words, they would see the spaces where we all were once upon a time together. Then they could add between my words theirs to it and another piece of the puzzle would fit. The lines some think there in is a message would have their words, the place they held in the day, and eventually all the that puzzle parts would be a complete picture of all who I knew.

All the people from my family, friends, and coworkers standing there looking back at you.

Came to the poster shop and they had ran out of items to sell. I wonder who the person is that has that last poster. I need a word with him/her.

:laugh:

Is it Mktavish? Nay! Maybe Niphilim222? Whoa! Have you done some necromancing digging round in this threads old posts and seen back to the beginning of this thread how many people it could have been who might be responsible; besides TheCalliton?