The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I received a SMS that the Hotspot allowance has been increased so I have 15 GB more to use free of charge. I will be able to use more on the Hotspot until the end of usage cycle for charges to be tallied up. Hm? I feel so relieved since otherwise I might have used up the allotted amount before then.

I'm SO relieved I'm feeling like taking a nap. :sleep: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I wouldn't be so relieved about people being free to sniff your upload.

Cuz that's what it means when they say freeeeeee .... giveme giveme giveme Yo Info !!!

Aint nothing free. you pay for it one way or another.

I pay for it by not having the benefits of the credit system. But yet ... I am more free.

My choices are MANY ... beyond someone knocking down a nice salary and shackled by the debit.

Sure the credit extended is nice ... but then B@M You're sTUcK ..... ..... ..... .....

$?

...()...Mod Organizer 2 handles the ESP FE. Does Nexus Mod Manager?...()...

Sure, NMM 'supports' esp plugs flagged as esl. NNM is currently at v0.71.2 and the only thing that has never worked properly is profile swapping. The last NMM update on the Nexus site was when the servers changed protocols from HTTP to HTTPS and a whole army of NMM users swamped the place cuz NMM could no longer log onto the servers. That was version 0.63 or 0.65 or somesuch.

Vortex is just an upgraded MO2 with more bling attached. Meh. Not for me.

...()...Mod Organizer 2 handles the ESP FE. Does Nexus Mod Manager?...()...

Sure, NMM 'supports' esp plugs flagged as esl. NNM is currently at v0.71.2 and the only thing that has never worked properly is profile swapping. The last NMM update on the Nexus site was when the servers changed protocols from HTTP to HTTPS and a whole army of NMM users swamped the place cuz NMM could no longer log onto the servers. That was version 0.63 or 0.65 or somesuch.

Vortex is just an upgraded MO2 with more bling attached. Meh. Not for me.

Vortex is a future STEAM roller? It's already loading up games we don't own for us to see, and presenting other stuff for sale too. VORTEX is a basket case at the moment. I think from what I have seen of VORTEX; if and when the old ninja's. gamer Hero's, and Tigers move to a new assisted living Dojo; VORTEX will be VORTEX for Nexus Mods and games what STEAM is today.

Expect a trumpeteer to come claim the Last Poster prize, soon. He's been playing the Last Post every night for the past twenty-five years at the Menin Gate in Poperinge near Pschendaele in a tradition dating from 1929 in honour of the soldiers who died in Flanders Fields in the first World War and who's bodies were never found. If anyone can be called the last poster then it's him.

The deadliest fighters on Earth are able to make deadly germs and release them while the rest of us unsuspecting victims never hear the silent killers.

Even the deadliest :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: pale to the unknown attacker.

And if you are a parent the first question a baby asks is; a real

Who farted?! :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: