The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I found a sunken treasure in No Man's Sky. And if I had, had a real one, and it could gather stuff while I was driving it around, I would have been going hunting in the Deep Blue Sea.

Swimming with the fishes in the deep blue sea.

And here we have Paga ... on a mission from Neptune himself ...

I thought that No Man's Sky would be shy of having any reason for a lone Gamer play it. It sure showed me how rough it is to be trainee after training for a long time. The day comes when we finally make the grade. We're ready for the Great RAT Race with the rest of the graduates, and the government pulls the job from the list of available jobs we were trained for.

I had to go through the classes for a different job. It sure showed me how rough it is to be trainee after training for a long time. The day came when I finally make the grade. I was ready for the Great RAT Race with the rest of the graduates,

The government removed another job from the list of jobs.

I had just finished the second round to get the job available so I could use my first class license. And then; "Woe is me!"

I had to go through the classes for a different job. It sure showed me how rough it is to be trainee after training for a long time. The day came when I finally make the grade. I was ready for the Great RAT Race with the rest of the graduates,

Hey! Now I know why I have such a good time playing new video games and old ones over and over again. I'm still a private citizen who had to go through the classes for a different job. It sure showed me how rough it is to be trainee after training for a long time. When the day came when I finally made the grade, I got my license's again and again.

I was ready for the Great RAT Race with the rest of the graduates and playing a new video game every so often is just as painfully exciting as sitting through an entire session of classes to get through it. I CAN TAKE IT! Because my mind has become accustomed to studying, my life away and never get to do the thing that made me dream my life would be like such and such and so on.

And the government removed another job from the list of jobs.

All the times I went through the new courses for the jobs I was to be assigned to the old job got dropped. I must have been the luckiest guy ever. Because I never, got past making the 1st Class status and go on to actually working on the job. NOT ONCE. And I took one class after another and still never got to use the license I earned, because the jobs I was supposed to be assigned to were discontinued.

I got paid while I was studying each of the courses. And because I did my dadburn best to get those jobs I got paid an increase in cost of living each year. And I still get paid now that I am too old to work. So... :laugh:

I

Win!

And that's the Truth!

I thought that No Man's Sky would be shy of having any reason for a lone Gamer play it. It sure showed me how rough it is to be trainee after training for a long time. The day comes when we finally make the grade. We're ready for the Great RAT Race with the rest of the graduates, and the government pulls the job from the list of available jobs we were trained for.

I had just finished the second round to get the job available so I could use my first class license. And then; "Woe is me!"

Hey! Now I know why I have such a good time playing new video games and old ones over and over again. I'm still a private citizen who had to go through the classes for a different job. It sure showed me how rough it is to be trainee after training for a long time. When the day came when I finally made the grade, I got my license's again and again.

I was ready for the Great RAT Race with the rest of the graduates and playing a new video game every so often is just as painfully exciting as sitting through an entire session of classes to get through it. I CAN TAKE IT! Because my mind has become accustomed to studying, my life away and never get to do the thing that made me dream my life would be like such and such and so on.

And the government removed another job from the list of jobs.

All the times I went through the new courses for the jobs I was to be assigned to the old job got dropped. I must have been the luckiest guy ever. Because I never, got past making the 1st Class status and go on to actually working on the job. NOT ONCE. And I took one class after another and still never got to use the license I earned, because the jobs I was supposed to be assigned to were discontinued.

I got paid while I was studying each of the courses. And because I did my dadburn best to get those jobs I got paid an increase in cost of living each year. And I still get paid now that I am too old to work. So... :laugh:

I

Win!

And that's the Truth!

You know, it may no be obvious at first blush but ...

The Gov'mint bin havin' yer back all along.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

There's Paga and there's Arnie ... but there was that one time where it was "She'll be back" ...

What if it's that time ... are we all in big big trouble??

"I like your gun"

I boiled some water in a two cup capacity measuring cup in the Microwave. Poured it into a foil bag with freeze dried food in it. Zip locked the bag. Shook it good. Waited four minutes. Opened i tup and stirred the contents so they all evened out in the hot water.

After eating the contents I feel so good right now I'm thinking of taking a nap. But I just awakened from the last one!

I

Win!