The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I've been thinking of buying a 3D printer, printing custom parts would be hell of a lot easier than modifying some random plastic junk I find around my garage to fit.

And now I win.

I recalled how much fun peering at the night sky was in the afternoons during December, January and February and sometimes it got so cold I had to quit and go in earlier so I didn't freeze to death before Suppertime.   Afternoon weather now makes it a lot easier to do from 4:45 PM until almost 6:00 PM.   I got a telescope to get a better view.  I took it out of the closet and read the manual again.

I WIN!

Children and people who remember how to think like a child make better scientists, artists, game modders and such.  We begin to loose that investigative, creative, and wild free thinking and become depressed.   Artists fight that depression making art.  Scientists fight that problem by refining a cup of coffee that is pure caffiene.  What do you use? 

We get wet behind the ears again because we start getting grumpy, because we know we are getting worn out so we start focusing on our aches and pains. STOP DOING THAT!  Focus on the parts of our creative minds that still work instead!  Crank up the music, dance around like you won the lotto, run around and hug everyone in your house and thank your maker for all the misery we got for the fun we had.

Then focus on the parts that still get your mind on the good parts that work we need so we don't waste our time giving pain undue attention.

Thought for yesterday... We're all going to die!  Not till tomorrow? I'll stop thinking about it today!  Need to see a doctor?  What!? Why!?

You already know you're getting worn out!  Open your third eye and remember you are that shining star before you go!

I remember the a couple of times Christmas was only a week or so away and it snowed.  Wether the weather will change dramatically in a day or two is likely here.  The barometer isn't budging, and yet,  I see on the Sharp Weather station that there is a chance in 12 hours and 24 hours of some moisture.  I remember Snow arrived the evening of December 23rd a couple of times. 

With all those ski resorts that have machines to make snow for snowboarding, skiing, toboganing and stuff it's hard for me to imaging the geniuses that invented those haven't got around to making it snow by a press of a button on their cell phones to make it snow anywhere with a tiny snow machine flying around above.

Calling all weather balloon pepole; release thousands of weather balloons go high in the sky to blot out the Sun's rays so it can't warm the air much.  Then that moisture that might fall may turn into snow flakes.

I WIN!

Don't hold your breath til you turn blue!  ;- } ;- }

I figured since AMD gave me a Starfield code back when I bought my graphics card I'd finally try the damn game and I gotta say, it was a colossal waste of time, the game looks like crap, runs like crap and the gameplay is crap. I'll try to power through it some more, maybe it gets better but I doubt it will.

And I win, I guess.

5 hours ago, Werne said:

I figured since AMD gave me a Starfield code back when I bought my graphics card I'd finally try the damn game and I gotta say, it was a colossal waste of time, the game looks like crap, runs like crap and the gameplay is crap. I'll try to power through it some more, maybe it gets better but I doubt it will.

And I win, I guess.

At least you got something for your money.  A video graphics card!

With a cruddy rock for modders to cut, grind, and shine.  Still???  They had to pay for the rock.  So many posts say there isn't a diamond in the rough of this rock.

I regarded someone's advice here.   Don't buy a game until after it's been out for a year.  I'm still appraising updated posts at websites around the Internet.

I WIN!

Yeah, hopefully mods will make it better at some point, I really want to play an open world space RPG that doesn't suck. Unfortunately, even if the gameplay itself is fixed I doubt modders can fix the game's poor performance, the level of graphical quality and AI complexity is pathetic compared to the amount of processing power needed.

Also, I've seen an interesting sight today, some drunk guy at the local advent festival ended up puking into a recirculating fountain and then he decided to "freshen up" with the fountain water. Gotta say, drunk people are fun to watch.

Now I win.