The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Hmm, it's been a few days since anyone's posted in here.

(I win for now. 🙂)

The Win is mine!  Muwah ah ha ha haaaa.  Lisnpuppy beware!  I have begun taking over the world while under your old house after you moved and departed taking your dog with you.

If you don't recall I dove under there when you began flipping tables.  Your family dog brought me food and drink.  To save himself from your horrendous plans the dog unthinkingly stole your notes and brought them under the house to hide them from you.  I saw where the dog buried them.

After you moved to your new home I was starving without your dogs attentions.  Thinking the dog  might have buried a bone there (my last supper) I dug in the pile of dirt  I found your notes on how you planned to take over the world.  Muwah ah ha ha haa.

I WILL SUCCEED WHERE YOU FAILED! 

Now back to S. (Stelazine.) T. (Thorazine.) M. (Melaville.) E. (Ellaville. No not where the singer Ella Fitsgerald lives) STME radio station's regular broadcast.  Louis Armstrong and Ella sing.

I WIN

How to end an argument with a narcissist?

Hand them a mirror and they will be too busy admiring themself, their looks, their work is all about loving no other then themself, and working on their pride and joy; they won't notice anyone else is really there.

I am no longer striving to win.  I only remind myself with this thread, that every once in awhile, after toiling for a long time I see, and understand I won a place at the table at supper time.

I WIN!  AGAIN!

I ate chicken for dinner... I eat meat 3 times a day nothing else unless served with meat.

I win a chicken dinner for now 

37 minutes ago, Drakefell01 said:

I ate chicken for dinner... I eat meat 3 times a day nothing else unless served with meat.

I win a chicken dinner for now 

So "winner, winner, chicken dinner"? 🍗 😋

(And I win for at least a little while.)

• Haha 2

I prefer Turkey, sausage, pepperoni, bacon, and meat balls.  Chicken reminds me of a childhood story about Chicken Little and I feel sorry for all those birds who didn't understand why Chicken Little was alarmed.

He probably is the only Chicken I had any feelings for.  Poor Chicken LIttle probably ended  up on a pizza.  Ooo!  At least not until I was a lot older, because pizza wasn't a common household meal until ten years after I read that story.

• Like 2

On 6/2/2024 at 1:15 PM, Pagafyr said:

The Win is mine!  Muwah ah ha ha haaaa.  Lisnpuppy beware!  I have begun taking over the world while under your old house after you moved and departed taking your dog with you.

If you don't recall I dove under there when you began flipping tables.  Your family dog brought me food and drink.  To save himself from your horrendous plans the dog unthinkingly stole your notes and brought them under the house to hide them from you.  I saw where the dog buried them.

After you moved to your new home I was starving without your dogs attentions.  Thinking the dog  might have buried a bone there (my last supper) I dug in the pile of dirt  I found your notes on how you planned to take over the world.  Muwah ah ha ha haa.

I WILL SUCCEED WHERE YOU FAILED! 

Now back to S. (Stelazine.) T. (Thorazine.) M. (Melaville.) E. (Ellaville. No not where the singer Ella Fitsgerald lives) STME radio station's regular broadcast.  Louis Armstrong and Ella sing.

I WIN

This post is from the time we all played games on the forum.  Dashing about to each others profiles and leaving a post where we threw imaginary pies and even water balloons in each others profile.  Once I made a post to her profiles when she was flipping tables.

It made her laugh.

I miss all those people who remember how we engaged in peeking, pushing a pie in the face, splashing water balloons on each others profiles, and poking fun at each other.

Some of them still Lurk around here!  LOOK OUT!  I might catch one of you off guard.

I WIN!

Been a while may I take this victory from Pagafyr?

Or will a dragon burn me alive and stab me with a tree to turn me into a giant shish kabob?

Who knows but my victory holds for know (or does it)