The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Wow!  I decided to run a speed test on the tethered set up on my mobile phone.  I figured it wasn't worth wasting my time checking it out before.  Since all the past Hot Spot and Tethered allowances were small packages with a 5 MBps which amounts to about 50 Megabits/ps. because of how small the packages were for us to use, unlimited, Ha.  That is unless we paid for extra GBs on the wireless download Gigabites we get.  I downloaded a game with 90 GB in an hour tethered to the PC.

I WIN!

🤣  Well it's back to the old home router that downloads at 5 maybe 5.9 MBps which is 50 maybe 54 Mbps that takes, many almost a whole days worth of, hours to download 124 GB.  Skyrim SE is how many Gigabytes, not gigabits?  GIGABYTES!  That takes more time to download then it does for me to cross from one end of the biggest shopping center to the other end using a shopping cart like it's a walker.

I WIN!

What a splendid feeling it is to have no more waiting, waiting, waiting, and more checking to see if the download or upload is done.

I felt so relieved after it was done in such a short time I almost didn't know what to do with myself.  It was a bit scary having all that done and the extra time for my mind to focus on something more important that I had thought about.

I WIN!

I've been to Too Long Providence and never stood around long enough to exit because of Dragons.

I WIN!  Because I spotted many wonderful pictures of homes and castles for single men hoping to attract a princess to become their queen. 

Architect pictures for the people who earned their way out of poverty and wanted a little white cottage in a lovely meadow with flowers, bushes, and an Apple tree to keep the young newly weds reminded they got kicked out of the garden for eating them.