SKIN: ALL vote please

Dark0ne

Which skin do you prefer?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Which skin do you prefer?

• The current default skin (Hardwire)
    • The new skin (CaliSkin V6)

Hey folks,

I'm contemplating changing skins soon - there are currently two options. This one, or another one. Oh the possibilities! ;)

To see the new skin, please go to "My Controls" then choose "Skin and Language". The skin I want you to try out is V6 - NOT V5.

Test it out, see if you like it, then come back here to vote. One with the most votes at the end becomes the default skin for these forums. Those members who prefer using this skin can continue to do so.

the new skin hurts my eyes :blink:

i think i like the darker one better, tho the new one has all sorts of cool effects on it, it does take a while to load as DSL goes

so for the 56kers sake, and my eyes, i think the dark design should stay the default ^_^

Well Im going to buck the trend and say that I LOVE the new skin. <Maybe that is because I just finished a 13 hour shift :blink: :lol: >

Serious i like this new skin. Maybe not having as default but having it as a skin you could choose. Im using it now and loving it.

Oh Im a 56ker and it loads pretty much the same as the default skin so no problamo there :)

While I do like the rounder more Windows XP-like look of the new skin, I still prefer the darker colors of the current one. I could live with either I suppose, but I voted for the dark skin. All that white... it's just a little too much. While the grey tones of the dark skin makes other colors on the board (emoticons, sig's, etc.) stand out, the white backround seems to wash them out.