⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

doomsday0525

I just bought kingdoms of Amalur for my pc and it simply was amazing but noticed such a game is not in nexus mods, I personally say this game should be added.

P.S. If it does, someone should make a mod to increase your level.

Sincerely Doomsday

which is why I am suggesting this, I am not a modder but I can imagine the game modded.

you know what I say to that QFKOTN (Queen's First Knight Of The Nexus), play the game and you will have a different tune, so if you have nothing nice to say.....ZIP IT.

I'm not quite sure you're understanding lv000: the game developers did not release modding tools with the game which means that the game is almost impossible to mod. The sort of mods that would be possible, possibly, are texture mods which would require software like TexMOD to work. It's extremely lacklustre.

very well, it seems to be impossible, just wish there was a way

you know what I say to that QFKOTN (Queen's First Knight Of The Nexus), play the game and you will have a different tune, so if you have nothing nice to say.....ZIP IT.

Maybe you intended that to come across as a rebuke, but you actually just betrayed your ignorance. lv000 is right; a game without modding tools is very limited in regards to modding, and generally that means trying to find a way to mod it is either impossible or not worthwhile. Your use of caps is cute. And by cute, I mean annoying.