BABE,Exnem,TYPE 3,TYPE V,....Which one is the best?

Erikdeda1

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is an extremely subjective question. The best one is the one you think looks best, plain and simple. Though for variety, Type 3 and V are compatible, outfits made for one will fit the other, and there are several.

Personally I like BABE and Type V. And CUTE. ;)

I dont know how this compares, but I've used the same one all the time: MALO's (I think!), it looks pretty good (you can see the neck seam like hell though) and it seems to work with all the clothes and armour in the game (all custom clothes just crash the game for me). Its kinda old though I think, so I dont know if any1 uses it anymore.

Ive been editing the textures, to make my own tattoos, make-up etc. Only problem is, every non-raider female has the same tatts over their breast and down their leg, even the jerry-atricks!

The title says it all...Which one is the best; rather what does 1 have what the other 1 hasn't.

Note: I meant for all Fallout 3 FEMALE body replacers not just the ones in the title.

"Brupo's Babes" did not get uploaded here at Fallout 3 Nexus?

Wow, if it weren't for the Fileplanet Fallout 3 download pack version 3 I never would have known there were any body replacer's. Or that TEX NEXUS updated and had a Server for Fallout 3 Nexus.

And now!

Body replacer Competitiion! All RIGHT! We should have, like a "Wet T-Shirt Contest" only with all the body re-placer makers showing off their no clothes hot babes.