[LIST] List of Mod Lists

Cliffworms

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since there are so many mods, which one should i choose??

I haven't download any of them. Can someone recommend?

Pick one of the lists and start downloading, but make sure you know what you are doing first. Installing to many mods without reading thier readmes could brake your game.

• 1 month later...

Since there are so many mods, which one should i choose??

I haven't download any of them. Can someone recommend?

First: define what you're looking for by category: house mods, companions, rule tweaks, spell tweaks, etc. Then use TES Nexus' filtering function to look at all the mods in that category, perhaps over the last year or two (just to be current on functionality). Reading the descriptions should help focus on what qualities you really want out of that kind of mod. After you've narrowed it down this far, you can probably either find what you want without help, or ask specifically for X mod that does A, B, and C. That'll make it a lot easier for everybody. ;) Good luck!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've been running three setups while beta-testing a mod, and one which seems to be a stable set of mods making a more-or-less coherent whole is the FCOM Superpack. I won't link it, as I gather it's possible the guy hasn't asked permission to bundle the mods together as one installer, but it all went in seamlessly if you follow his basic setup list (obmm / wrye bash / obse, then the pack IIRC). It's a massive 2+GB download though, and it takes (as you'd expect) about ten panic-stricken minutes after starting it before your Pc actually looks alive again, but it DID work for me.

Wordy

Edited by Wordsmith

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all and Cliff if you're still around I have a new list for your list of mod lists. :tongue:

Link: http://tesnexus.com/downloads/latest.php

Details: For every single male armour mod you'll find 3 or 4 female armour mods(mayby more). The list contains about 600+ links to male armour mods, uploaded on TESNexus only.

Cheers,

Pushkatu!

• 2 weeks later...
There are at least 15 mods shown in that video, wich one do you want to find? And please try to post in the correct topics. Use the the Mod detectives thread wich is also pinned here. Good luck.

• 1 month later...