• 1 month later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 years later...

Arwen's list seems to link to a dead/inactive site and the rest seem to link straight to the official Bethesda/Zenimax site where they advertise ESO's next expansions!

Edited by LordPalpatine2020

• 7 months later...

I am looking for one specific mod that I can not seem to find, despite having downloaded it before, although I am not sure if it was here or another mod site. It was a beautiful Anvil home, outside the town walls, with a sumptuous garden. It was situated east-ish of the town, next to the road. It had an occupant, a widower Elf whose name I forget. He had a quest for me if I remember, but due to a hard drive death a year or two back I have never been able to find this mod again. Any ideas?

I am looking for one specific mod that I can not seem to find, despite having downloaded it before, although I am not sure if it was here or another mod site. It was a beautiful Anvil home, outside the town walls, with a sumptuous garden. It was situated east-ish of the town, next to the road. It had an occupant, a widower Elf whose name I forget. He had a quest for me if I remember, but due to a hard drive death a year or two back I have never been able to find this mod again. Any ideas?

I think it's a part of Kvatch rebuilt.

• 10 months later...

I would like a mod list of the mods that add area to the default Oblivion terrain.

i.e. Mods that extend beyond the cities immediately surrounding Imperial City.

I'm new to Mods, though I'm a long time enthusiast of Oblivion & Skyrim. I just installed Oblivion to my PC, & I want to start implementing Mods in some sort of semi-structured & picky way.

I'm curious what's listed, & what other people have made.

Looking through various lists of mods, I'm certain that a few of the mods that extend the terrain of the game are impressive.

I'm curious, which ones would I want to implement, & what would I rather piece together & make myself?

:)

Cheers!!

I would like a mod list of the mods that add area to the default Oblivion terrain.

I'm new to Mods, though I'm a long time enthusiast of Oblivion & Skyrim. I just installed Oblivion to my PC, & I want to start implementing Mods in some sort of semi-structured & picky way.

Looking through various lists of mods, I'm certain that a few of the mods that extend the terrain of the game are impressive.

I'm curious, which ones would I want to implement, & what would I rather piece together & make myself?

:smile:

Cheers!!

:smile:

Cheers!!

Black Marsh mod beta

Elsweyr the deserts of Anequina

(TWMP) Hammerfell

(TWMP) Valenwood improved

TWMP Skyrim improved