Premature Release  

225 members have voted

1. 1. What sort of quest's would you like to see the most?

• Quests that introduces well written characters and well written stories.
    • Quests that have riddles and mysteries that you need to solve.
    • Stories that draws upon the Elder Scrolls Lore, and delves deep into many of the unanswered questions in the Elder Scrolls Universe. (Even though we know we're probably getting a biased answer, or probably not a complete answer)
    • Quests that will allow you to explore places you've never been before, or discover places where you thought there was nothing.
    • Quests pop out of nowhere and surprises you
    • I don't really care for stories, or concepts, or anything! I am the Dragonborn! Just point me in the general direction you want slashing!
  2. 2. Do you like the outfits created by this mod? Would you like to see more of these in the project?

• I love it! Make as many as you can!
    • I think this one plain shirt with a few belt and color variations is enough.
    • I do not like what you have made.
    • I think there are enough vanilla outfits in the game. Why create new ones?
    • I have no opinion on the matter.

If you want work on a compatibility patch with the CK, you need to change the mod that you want make a patch (not your mod) to an esm. It's really easy with tes5edit it's just one line to change.

IMO a compatibility patch with inconsequential NPCs will be necessary only if you really really change cities layout.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want work on a compatibility patch with the CK, you need to change the mod that you want make a patch (not your mod) to an esm. It's really easy with tes5edit it's just one line to change.

IMO a compatibility patch with inconsequential NPCs will be necessary only if you really really change cities layout.

Yep! :) Did so. ATM working on the Unofficial Skyrim compatibility patch.

The mod does not change the city layouts too much in Solitude, Riften, Windhelm, and Whiterun. It adds additional stuff, but for the most part out of the way and does not move the vanilla stuff. So I will test it, but I doubt a compatibility is required. Unless of course Inconsequential also adds people to Falkreath, Dawnstar, Winterhold.

I don't know if you planned to touch vanilla npcs for give them new package. If it's the case, the better way is to give them your new AI packages by a quest like Shurah in his mod Immersives citizens, like that zero incompatibility with npc's overhaul or Unofficial Skyrim edit on NPCs package, race, faction etc...

Always for a compatibility objectif, the best way is to give your new outfits only to your new NPCs. You can add them to in some levellist too, like that random npc's and few vanilla npcs will have a chance to wear them.

I have spoken with Shurah about in the future creating a compatibility patch between our mods. As for other mods, well.... I will be going through a period of learning after I release the mod to learn how quests function and how to create them, along with dialogues. So for this release I am afraid they are all added in the traditional easy way.

The outfits have been added to a random leveled list, so who knows :wink:
I know for certain that you can find them in the shops through this method. The outfits are however not attached to vanilla NPC's. The exception being Stig Salt-plank (Dawnstar Pirate and his crew), and Irileth the Housecarl in Whiterun.

I was unaware that Unofficial Skyrim's edits to the AI packages would cause incompatibility with Holds. I did notice though that Lod had a problem going to work in the smithy. Will look into this, thanks for giving me the heads up!

Edited by Galandil

Could you do a patch for The Notice Board?

Also, although it's a big mod so I don't know just how much change would be needed apart from the museum in Solitude, Legacy of the Dragonborn?

So excited ^_^ it might be worth asking on the skyrimmods subreddit for any mods to also consider.

Could you do a patch for The Notice Board?

Also, although it's a big mod so I don't know just how much change would be needed apart from the museum in Solitude, Legacy of the Dragonborn?

So excited ^_^ it might be worth asking on the skyrimmods subreddit for any mods to also consider.

Oh! Yes! Definitely want to have compatibility with the Notice Board mod. Legacy of the Dragonborn... Errrrr, should be compatible.... I think... Unless he edits the Navmesh in Solitude. Will look into

Throw as many suggestions for compatibility my way! :P

Almost done with Unofficial Skyrim!

I don't think it alters any navmeshes, but it does add in a pretty big building next to the Blue Palace in Solitude.

Also Solitude Public Bathhouse? :D

Only edits I've made next to the Blue Palace is to add some statues and benches in the Blue Palace Garden. So if it doesn't edit the Navmesh then it should be compatible :)

solitude Public Bathhouse? That's next to the palace as well? Then same thing goes :D

"Otherwise there is a tiny bath in the basement of the palace, strictly exclusive for the Thane's, of course!"

Ahahaha great. I've not played enough of Legacy to know of any more edits that might be needed so I might just go ask on the mod page.

If you're not familiar with the mod, it's huge and recently been updated.

Also if you need some machines to make sure it runs alright or too manyFPS isn't lost (depending on the changes you've made) I have a decent rig that could help.

Other mods um ... Winterhold Rebuilt? Immersive College of Winterhold? If you've changed any textures then Static Mesh Improvement Mod?