The Official Currently Playing Thread

Dark0ne

demo for Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light after a friend solved the horrible problems I was having...purchasing the game on Wednesday, it's pretty addictive! :D

• 2 weeks later...
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light...beat it :P So I'm playing Tomb Raider Anniversary over :) I just love that they remade the original with some new areas in it :) So many memories...I wish I still had the Playstation version, I'd emulate it :) I have the PC version for good old DOS...but it's so dang hard to get it to work properly on newer systems :(

• 2 weeks later...

Well, since Oblivion on my PC is currently down awaiting new software (as in a GOTY disc copy I purchased through an Amazon gift card I received for taking a college survey about a week ago, total cost was about $18.00 including shipping, and with the $25.00 gift card, that means this copy is essentially free :laugh: ) I've decided to get back into Fallout 3 for a bit.

I've also dusted off my old Gamecube (Who cares about the Wii when you can play your games on a purple box with tiny discs :tongue: :biggrin: :turned:) and am getting in some more playtime on Twilight Princess, as well. After that, I'll probably be playing through Wind Waker again (that game gets so much flak for the graphics, but seriously, it's a great game. Who cares if it's cel-shaded?).

Other gamecube titles I'll be playing soon include:

Dinosaur Planet (I mean, Star Fox Adventures). Everyone hates it because it's not "Star Fox-ey" enough and considered a knock-off of Zelda. I say true on the second point and who cares on the first. I gave this game a chance, and I really do like it. Sure, it is a Zelda clone, but at least it did it well.

Resident Evil 4. Originally supposed to be a GCN exclusive (one of five), but when the previous four failed (Dead Phoenix was cancelled, P-N 03 bombed big time, Killer7 and Viewtiful Joe were critically a success but commercially a flop) Capcom tried to make up for its losses by porting it over to the PS2 and (badly) to the PC. I'm a little T'd that I don't have Separate Ways available to me, but ya know, I've still got The Mercenaries, at least :teehee: .

Oh, and by the way, my previous copy of Oblivion was a Steam DL, in case you were wondering. I do not :pirate:.

Edited by Thomas Kaira

• 2 weeks later...

Fallout 3 for now :happy:

New Vegas in 2 day :laugh: ( i just check the shipment company and they said its gonna be here in 2 days ).

and.. i've thinking about buying FPS with online multiplayer.

here's what i had in mind

-LFD2

-Counter-Strike source

-TF2

-Bad Company 2

-MW 2

can't decide wich one :wacko: need little help here :mellow: