The Official Currently Playing Thread

Dark0ne

Yep. guess what.

Its the end of the week, and i am seriously starting to get, well, not angry quite frankly.

Im just getting sick of it. All this waiting i bet is just gonna put people off. Its starting to do so for me. They said 'Early September' before, its now middle September.

Hell at the rate they're going, they're going to release it AFTER the full game.

Currently playing,

TES III Morrowind

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Morrowind was pretty good at first, then I guess I got turned off by the outdated graphics. I haven't played it for over a month.

Deus Ex HR is a very good game, but it seems to me that it gives only the illusion of choice, and not complete freedom in your actions. I play it only like once for an hour or so every 2-3 weeks.

Modern Warfare on the other hand, surprisingly got my appreciation as an RPG gamer. Guess I missed shooting people mindlessly... Wouldn't play the Multi player campaign though, and the Single player campaign is too short.

Well started playing Oblivion again, Dragon Age 2, annnnnd I have to finish AC: B before the new one comes out :)

Oh and started to try out League of Legends....I just have a lot of games I need to finish :/ but now I have hardly anytime. Darn it all! :facepalm:

• 1 month later...