The Official Currently Playing Thread

Dark0ne

I am currently playing Fallout 3 on my desktop. On my laptop, well my girlfriend's laptop, I am playing Minecraft with some doods. Blowing up Muties and building a city at the same time!

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only have two games on high rotation atm. One is Skyrim and the other is NBA 2k12. Will also be spending some personal time with the new Madden when it comes out.

Yeah, I'm getting Madden 13 too. You should also get NCAA Football 13 too.

Currently I'm only playing skyrim, but im wondering if anyone has any suggestions for other games to play? I am debating dropping $20 on New Vegas because although I love the setting and gameplay (as it's fairly similar to skyrim; same company and all), I dont like the fact that its an old game with little mod support anymore. Im weird like that haha

Only have two games on high rotation atm. One is Skyrim and the other is NBA 2k12. Will also be spending some personal time with the new Madden when it comes out.

I'm in Aus and we never seem to get NCAA Football down here. Would love to have a look at it one day. Really looking forward to the new physics engine they have included in the new version of Madden, since it appears to make the whole game play far more realistically.

Edited by xxfireflyxx

I'm in Aus and we never seem to get NCAA Football down here. Would love to have a look at it one day. Really looking forward to the new physics engine they have included in the new version of Madden, since it appears to make the whole game play far more realistically.

Can you order it online? College football is pretty different its a cool change.

Back to Skyrim! And Vindictus. I also have Oblivion installed, but I wasn't sure I could put up with archery in that and the peoples' faces. If I could get sound working I would play Guild Wars so I can beat it before the second one comes out.

• 2 weeks later...

Currently I'm only playing skyrim, but im wondering if anyone has any suggestions for other games to play? I am debating dropping $20 on New Vegas because although I love the setting and gameplay (as it's fairly similar to skyrim; same company and all), I dont like the fact that its an old game with little mod support anymore. Im weird like that haha

I say it's worth it. I played the game un-modded and had a blast :)

Angry Birds series still (PC of course) :P Trying to get all the Golden Eggs. Little peeved that I won't be able to get one Golden Egg because they want you to like the game on Facebook to unlock 3 extra levels...don't have a Facebook, never will...jerks :verymad:

Come July 30th, I'll be playing Orcs Must Die! 2 :D

Edited by Illiad86