The Official Currently Playing Thread

Dark0ne

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Skyrim here and there with Thuumic. Makes the game more enjoyable...no more switching hotkeys to shout ;) But I've been playing Orcs Must Die! more than anything. It's so addictive...curse my bf's coworker, curse him! :P

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone playing Star Wars The Old Republic?

Me! Its very fun when my internet decides to have a good connection for it.

I'm also playing Dark Forces, Daggerfall, just beat Jedi Academy... Ahhh old games so fun. :biggrin: Of course I miss Morrowind, I went on a trip and on of my brothers stuck it in a laptop case... CRACK! Its dead, not even a two years after I bought it, which is when it came out. :(

Also trying to play The Witcher 2, but it is SO hard, which isn't bad, its often difficult to find a challenging game... but, wow. It.... is.... hard. Megh maybe I'm just better at the oldies. The ones' father raised me on. Of course my loads of random games exists because I sometimes quickly... Very quickly... tire of... gam... OH SQUIRREL!!!

Edited by K00L

Playing on Gav Daragon server (Asia Pacific) Send Tell if your ever on that server :D loads of fun SWTOR.

Playing on Gav Daragon server (Asia Pacific) Send Tell if your ever on that server :D loads of fun SWTOR.

I play on Drooga's Pleasure Barge :P And I agree it is loads of fun, don't see why it was so hated. :\

• 2 weeks later...

I play on Drooga's Pleasure Barge :P And I agree it is loads of fun, don't see why it was so hated. :\

prolly Because its a wow clone,No end game so they say!,Graphic issues(AA ect.),Some of the post from other forums even blame maintenance or just the big EA logo on the side of the disc. and the list goes on and one and on lol its just sad that most people really want to see this game fail.