⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

The Official Currently Playing Thread

Dark0ne

Just re-installed Skyrim again. Going through the enjoyment of searching and installing all my favorite mods, as well as checking the nexus for new and exciting ones.. Seems like I'll be on this for the rest of the night.

Also minesweeper :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Inbetween modding i've started getting back into Orange Box, mainly HL2. Just started looking at the mods for it, decided to give Nightmare House 2 a tryout...in the dark...on my own....with the headphones in. OMFG! I lost count of the number of times I jumped out of my skin! ;D

Final Fantasy X :D Haven't played it in over 10 years. Although not the best FF game (and the one I believe started the decline of the series), it's still a pretty fun game. I've been playing it since Monday and I'm nearly done with it though lol. But, I'm going to try and get all the ultimate weapons this time. I did all the sidequests and had an awesome Blitzball team back in the day, but never got Tidus' ultimate weapon and a few others. Edited by Illiad86

Tomb Raider and just finished a second playthrough on BioShock Infinite.

Tomb Raider is just fun, but BioShock has the most amazing storyline I have ever come across in a game and on my 1st play-through I didn't pay as much attention as I should have to completely get the story and the ending. If you like storys with complex and twisted story-lines that make you think, you will love BioShock Infinite. While I wouldn't say it was the best game I ever played, it certainly was the most interesting.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...