The Official Currently Playing Thread

Dark0ne

• 1 month later...

Currently I'm back with Oblivion and looking for the latest MODs.

Before that , in the last few monthes;

reverse order:

Witcher enhanced edition - Good upgrades from the original, improved motion capture, additional dialog.

Legend - Good graphics, the game save option could use some work. It doesn't save at the point in the game you are at. So if you want to stop

and take a break or if your computer hanges up or crashes. You could end up replaying a section of the game. Your stats are'nt lost just your

place in the game. (don't understand it) Of course its a great way to increse skills and levels.

Gothic 3- Its a bit more weapon based, The story line is good, Like Witcher what you do in game could have ramifications later.

I just picked up NWN2 Storm of Zehir. Haven't Played it yet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Space Siege: really fun game itxs really cool being a cyber hehe i played the games in loads of ways and its still fun!

Brothers in arms: Hells Highway: one of the hardest games i ever played due to the fact you own a squard of soilders and you have to keep moving them while keeping yourself alive good game though

Neverwinter Nights 2 + Storm of Zehir: fun module + you can make your own party with charterers you make from sctach no finding NPCS like Elanee or Khelger

yeah crimbo games hehe

I am currently playing a few different games:

1 - Ratchet and Clank - Tools Of Destruction | Its a good game okay?

2 - Devil May Cry 4 | Just awesome in all aspects, like the first three!

3 - Heavenly Sword | One of the best games I have ever played!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm still dabbling in LOTRO but I'm now also playing X3: Reunion. I'd never heard of the X3 series but a good friend recommended it. I bought the Reunion and the just released X3: Terran Conflict so those will keep me going for a while.

I would liken it VERY much to Eve but without all the PK'ing / griefing morons who inhabit that game.

Cheers.