The Official Currently Listening To Thread

Dark0ne

I pretty much listen to everything, these are my most recents, all pretty much unheard (except EDM and Rock)
Rock/Metal - Dream Evil (Fantasy metal or something) The Band (Classic)
Rap - Way to many to name, all underground but heres a few, Ju Preach, Musa Reem, Pouya, Suicide Boys, YGTut, Shogun and N3ll
Pop - Kweku Collins (Dont know if hes pop honestly) Rina, Bryson Tiller (Pop/Rap/Soul)
EDM - Clishe, Ozzie, Hucci, CatSoup, Coyote Kisses, Jordan Comolli and The Ninteys
Could name more but dont want the post to be huge, i look for music DAILY cause im an addict for new sounds

Favorite song of the month
https://soundcloud.com/clishe/castle

Edited by 907meyer

• 5 weeks later...

This was nominated for an Academy Award and also won an Emmy, but in case you've never seen it:

VIDEO LINK DELETED DUE TO GOOGLE GREED

I recommend listening to the interview first, without the video. I still marvel at the hootzpa of this 14 year-old kid, not only for sneaking into a hotel room, but then telling John Lennon to his face that you don't really care for George Harrison. :D

Edited by TheMastersSon

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As of late I've been listening to some classics and whatever seems to pop on the radio. Jimi Hendrix is always a treat and Beastie Boys for those long days of paperwork and the like.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not actually a huge Irish Rovers fan. I often find their music to sound a bit too canned. However, I really like their version of "Johnny I Hardly Knew Ye." It's easily one of the best renditions I've ever heard... haunting, poignant and chilling: