⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

The Official Currently Listening To Thread

Dark0ne

Been listening to Wolfmother recently, and yeah, it's quite fun, but takes a bit of getting into. Not bad for Australians. ;) Kind of WhiteStripey-Darkness-FolkRocky Stuff with Occasional Punk Interjections. Ohhh yeahhhh the Kategorizor strikes again!!!!!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Been listening to everything else nobody else listens to. Actually, I've just been going through my collection of CDs and discovered I don't listen to them anymore. Probably cuz I've ripped 'em all to my comp. I haven't really been listening to too much of the lastest and the greatest, simply because it's not in my tastes. I'm a trance guy pretty much, especially the hardcore 150 BPM "I-think-I'm-having-a-heart-attack-and-an-orgasm-at-the-same-time" euphoria you hear at raves and whatnot. I'm not into that tribal crap, though, I like it hard, fast, and rough. If you catch my drift ;) ...

Been listening to everything else nobody else listens to. Actually, I've just been going through my collection of CDs and discovered I don't listen to them anymore. Probably cuz I've ripped 'em all to my comp. I haven't really been listening to too much of the lastest and the greatest, simply because it's not in my tastes. I'm a trance guy pretty much, especially the hardcore 150 BPM "I-think-I'm-having-a-heart-attack-and-an-orgasm-at-the-same-time" euphoria you hear at raves and whatnot. I'm not into that tribal crap, though, I like it hard, fast, and rough. If you catch my drift ;) ...

Examples, please? Oakenfold rules, btw. ;)

My friend borrowed me his iPod, so I am currently lisening to some of his songs. That includes:

Breaking Benjamin: ban me Away

Breaking benjamin: So Cold

Evanescence: Lies

Linkin Park: From the Inside

and other Rock/Hard Rock I cant remember names. I also been lisening to tes4title lol. Gives you the need to play Oblivion.

Examples, please? Oakenfold rules, btw. ;)

Stuff like Lisa Lashes, BK, Andy Farley, and Infected Mushroom are just a teeny tiny sampler of the shyte I'm into. I suppose Oakey is aight, a tad on the prog house side of things, but decent none the less. PVD is a much better trance producer tho. Same with Tiësto and Armin van Buuren. And ATB.

My friend borrowed me his iPod, so I am currently lisening to some of his songs. That includes:

Breaking Benjamin: ban me Away

Breaking benjamin: So Cold

Evanescence: Lies

Linkin Park: From the Inside

and other Rock/Hard Rock I cant remember names. I also been lisening to tes4title lol. Gives you the need to play Oblivion.

I'm listening to Linkin Park just now as well. I have their Discography (every song they ever made) on my hard drive. The Oblivion title music is pretty incredible too :happy:

WarKirby

Stuff like Lisa Lashes, BK, Andy Farley, and Infected Mushroom are just a teeny tiny sampler of the shyte I'm into. I suppose Oakey is aight, a tad on the prog house side of things, but decent none the less. PVD is a much better trance producer tho. Same with Tiësto and Armin van Buuren. And ATB.

Nowt wrong with prog house! Lisa Lashes is aight, I spose, a tad on on the hard-house side, but decent nonetheless :P You ever heard of Ben McGowan? The King of HardHouse imo. Hard and fast? Try 21st Century Jesus by Messiah for hard, fast and just a tad retro....

• 1 month later...

I know you lot are gonna lynch me for admitting this but:

I like me old r'n'b and hip hop

I've admitted this befor on other formus and stuff but i always get the same reaction - you wanna be gangsta freak beatboy. Well hey, i like kanye west, i like tony yayo and i like usher. What am i currently listening to? Well right this second its a mix of kanye west, snow patrol, the kooks, yayo, faithless, some french crap and more snow patrol.

Snow patrol? Faithless? The kooks? WTH you might be thinking, but i don't just like 'gangsta' or r'n'b stuff - i'm a normal person aswell :P

BTW snow patrol rules ! and the kooks aswell ! i'm goin to see the kooks live in st lo (FRA) this friday and its gonna be sick !!!!

I know you lot are gonna lynch me for admitting this but:

I like me old r'n'b and hip hop

I've admitted this befor on other formus and stuff but i always get the same reaction - you wanna be gangsta freak beatboy. Well hey, i like kanye west, i like tony yayo and i like usher. What am i currently listening to? Well right this second its a mix of kanye west, snow patrol, the kooks, yayo, faithless, some french crap and more snow patrol.

Snow patrol? Faithless? The kooks? WTH you might be thinking, but i don't just like 'gangsta' or r'n'b stuff - i'm a normal person aswell :P

BTW snow patrol rules ! and the kooks aswell ! i'm goin to see the kooks live in st lo (FRA) this friday and its gonna be sick !!!!

LOL! Nothin' wrong with a bit of old-time gangsta rap or Hip-Hop! I still listen to NWA, Eazy-E and De La Soul when the mood takes me:P