Introducing the new Video Share section

Dark0ne

Quick question. I'm trying to add a mod link after entering the Video information, however when I insert the link to the Nexus mod, then click "Add" it says "No File Selected". I've tried variations with no luck. Am I doing something incorrectly? Is this a bug?

Thanks for the wonderful feature :smile:

Edit: Never mind. It's more user friendly than I imagined. I didn't know that all I needed to do was add the actual name, which triggers a handy dropdown list.

Edited by DahliaLynn

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i likethe ew feature, sadly its came too late for me, i will only be playoing skyrim every few months for a day or two untile moders start making mods other than clothing and nude stuff again, too each thire own on that, but weve lost 80 prcent of the community since bethesda abandoned skyrim for tes onlineand thire other titiles. i hope to see this feature still hre and stable when i return to do a occational playthrough. but pc aming to me is getting too much lag, and is far more expensive than buying a ps4, so i bought a ps4 and its graphics are better looking and it dont lag on my like pc gams. hopefully skyrim moding will make a comeback and no more good mods will be deleted over drama. i hate that weve lost most of th moding comunity due to banns ovr drama. i hope that changed when i return, if i am not banned for posting this. i hope the nexus has changed and started respecting moders and not baning and hurting the cpommunity anymore. peoplemake mistakes, people get mad, its life, please change nexus before you bann every good moder out there.

:pinch:

You should never post while stoned or drunk - it makes you seem really stupid. Or, if you were not stoned or drunk... :ermm:

bben46

teheheheh!! what makes ya say that????? If we didn't have this place we might be waking ex Gfs at three am. at least they're not behind the wheel..

got a "problem"

clicking on "watch on youtube" on the front page gopher's video does nothing anymore (FF 29)

(tried on IE : same problem too)

edit: posting this here as I think maybe it's related to recent changes

Edited by whismerhill

Hi, love the video sharing option although I know i'm gonna sound like an ass for saying this but do you think it's really a good idea to let people link LP's, I mean its just going to result in the video share section being plagued by people hoping to get a couple of views.

I would like it if the video share section was for Mod reviews and mod showcases only, again i know i may sound like an ass but i'm just expressing my concern, i don't mean any disrespect to anybody in particular.