A Star Wars Poll

tmons78

Which Star Wars movie is your favorite out of them all?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which Star Wars movie is your favorite out of them all?

• Don't really care too much about em
    • Episode I - The Phantom Menace
    • Episode II - Attack of the Clones
    • Episode IV - A New Hope
    • Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back
    • EpisodeVI - Return of the Jedi
    • or Episode III will be the coolest of the all!

I don't really know what got me started on this, but I was sitting at home with my wife last night, and we decided to watch Attack of the Clones. That got me thinking about all of the movies, and wondering which movie people liked the most. Personally, I'm gonna have to go with The Empire Strikes Back. I mean the story was great, Luke got his butt whooped, Han Solo was gone, all in all it looked like the dark side was going to win. That to me made it better than the others. So let me know what you guys think.

P.S. On a side note, I do look forward to Episode III coming out, cuz I want to see Darth Vader start kicking some major butt (oh and cuz Natalie Portman is hot) :D

Without doubt, The empire strikes back. :D

The empire strikes back, simply the best movie ever.

Star wars: A new hope

Return of the Jedi

Attack of the clones, not close to being as good as the older movies but a huge step in the right direction.

The phantom menance, this pooty movie is not worthy of the star wars name.

In my days we didn't hold with such new-fangled rubbish as renaming movies, and making fancy la-di-da prequels. Star Wars was Star Wars, and we were taught to like it that way *shakes zimmerframe at innocent bystanders* :lol:

Actually, Star Wars (yep, I do refuse to call it 'a new hope' :P) was the first movie I ever saw at the cinema, and just for sentimental reasons would have to be my favourite of the series.

Also, I hate ewoks :P

hmm i dont know cos i watched all the movies close together when they were showing them on sky about a year back and thus got them mixed up :wacko: i loathed episode II it was mostly lovey-dovey stuff, hardly any battles at all til the very end of the film. booooorrrrring :P so... erm... probably episode I is my fave, just cos its the film i can remember the most of ^_^

Return of the Jedi has always been a favourite for me, I too, found the Empire Strikes Back a little tedious (after the 10th time of watching it, whereas I could go and watch RotJ if I wanted to right now) :)

Archived