Guest deleted2159825

Anybody that played the beta is the mod completed with the exception of voice acting?

If for example it was released right now all the scripting etc would be complete sans the voice acting?

Edited by obowon1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody that played the beta is the mod completed with the exception of voice acting?

If for example it was released right now all the scripting etc would be complete sans the voice acting?

It was at a finished state last August save for some voicing and very minuscule bugs.

Maybe he's adding easter eggs? Things he doesn't want even his beta testers to know about? Who knows. What I do know is that once this mod comes out, I'll probably make one or two more characters to play the s#*! out this, then wait out for FO4

The mod has beed frozen and abandoned. Right now someguy is working on his pony mods for sims and has very little time for anything else.

not a word since february. Someguy abandoned us

Q: What's the ETA?

A: When it's done, though it shouldn't be an inordinate amount of time. You know me... 3-6 months

ITSBEENAYEARALREADY!!!!i just lost my faith in humanity

something tells me we will play fallout 4 before nvb iii

I'm really starting to hate someguy...

Do you have nothing better to do than spread your pessimistic, contradictory and inane thoughts? Wait, don't answer that, it'd just be a waste of space like your other posts.