Guest deleted2159825

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if Someguy is just reading all of the bad comments and for every asshole that asks where it is, or demands some answers, He stays silent for another day.

In all seriousness, he is one of the best modders on this sight, not to mention story tellers. If something happened we would know, if something is wrong, then we would hear.

He is probably taking some time off.

Someguy2000 is back to checking up on the nexus. If people are patient I sure it will be finished.

For anyone who hasn't made a large mod or been part of the modding team managing voice acting can be the most stressful part. Voice actors tend to be unreliable and often unresponsive and it can be annoying to recast. It is not something for the faint of heart and can be something difficult to get into. If you wait at some point someguy will get back into the correct frame of mind and will finish this.

Just stop with the impatient and immature comments since they really don't help anything and can in cases make things worse.

I'm really starting to hate someguy...

Really? You're starting to hate a guy who's given you hours upon hours of QUALITY content for absolutely nothing?

yes. yes i am.

If you think this is a long period of time between installments try being a game of thrones fan, you would probably go insane lol. Don't rush the creator, otherwise the quality of work will drop.