Guest deleted2159825

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are ya'll talking about this one?

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m15/Someguy2000_modder/TPTonyChase_zps7a267fa3.jpg

Yeah, I was definitely drunk when I scribbled that line.

You need to send some of these to obsidian because they clearly have no idea what they're doing in regard to Terrifying Presence Dialogue choices. Also, Marko needs to have the mother of all Terrifying Presence choices, maybe like 3 or 4. And while we're talking about Marko, what's his age? I'm wondering whether or not I'll be fighting a senior citizen

Guest deleted2159825

Are ya'll talking about this one?

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m15/Someguy2000_modder/TPTonyChase_zps7a267fa3.jpg

Yeah, I was definitely drunk when I scribbled that line.

You need to send some of these to obsidian because they clearly have no idea what they're doing in regard to Terrifying Presence Dialogue choices. Also, Marko needs to have the mother of all Terrifying Presence choices, maybe like 3 or 4. And while we're talking about Marko, what's his age? I'm wondering whether or not I'll be fighting a senior citizen

He's middle-aged. Sergio is a decent frame of reference, though he's younger and a half-brother.

Guest deleted2159825

Just a little sample, since I'm giddy from penning dialogue for a "certain character":

Player:

Are you going to use wanted posters?

UNNAMED NPC:

Posters? Only use for those things is to wipe your ass, not a damn thing else. Wasteful and stupid, I call them.

Most look like they were drawn up by a gang of blind hobos. Terrible printing and even worse artwork.

I give you a name, you kill the motherf*#@er. That's how this business is supposed to operate. It keeps things organized and neat.

Most of the time posters are spread all over creation, and it's a pain in the ass to even find work. Goddamn ridiculous!

You show me the man who invented wanted posters, and I'd gladly shoot him in the face, then stomp his nuts for good measure.

Just a little sample, since I'm giddy from penning dialogue for a "certain character":

Player:

Are you going to use wanted posters?

UNNAMED NPC:

Posters? Only use for those things is to wipe your ass, not a damn thing else. Wasteful and stupid, I call them.

Most look like they were drawn up by a gang of blind hobos. Terrible printing and even worse artwork.

I give you a name, you kill the motherf***er. That's how this business is supposed to operate. It keeps things organized and neat.

Most of the time posters are spread all over creation, and it's a pain in the ass to even find work. Goddamn ridiculous!

You show me the man who invented wanted posters, and I'd gladly shoot him in the face, then stomp his nuts for good measure.

Fairly obvious that character is gonna be the player's "boss" for NVBIII...

So, who wants to take bets on the mystery chief's identity?

Hopefully you don't mind me suggestion some mods so here goes...

Dry Canyon - I don't know how far along you guys are but maybe you could take a look at this; it's a huge beautiful world space that's just waiting for someone to do something with it but the only drawback is that there's nothing to do, sure there's a few critters to fight and a tent you can use as a home but that's it nevertheless there is one; it's navmeshed and you can have companions join you which means you can have Russell join you, if you want to see for yourself here's a video of AlChestBreach reviewing it.

Margaret This would make for an awesome reward weapon maybe it wield by Glanton or some other person you encounter in NVB3.

Revolver Rifle - This make an awesome addition because it's historically accurate plus, the Mormons used a similar rifle when begin there exodus to Utah many of which were made by the father of John Moses Browning; Jonathan Browning in fact he own a patent on a variation of that rifle type, now since this is taking place in Utah I see this as the standard firearm for New Canaanite instead of it being a reward or you can make it one, your choice.

Armsel Striker - A unique Riot Shotgun that I thought would make a nice reward and on a side note you should checkout the rest of MAIBATSU work; maybe some of it would be a nice fit for NVB3.

The Game Rifle - This would be a great addition and reward, the mod author put a lot of work into it and it shows.

BRAVO - One amazing looking rifle.

The Thunderpipe - This would be the most excellent addition to NVB3, just look at it,

BEWARE OF GIRL Devils Mistress NEW VEGAS - I'm mainly recommending this so the list doesn't become over saturated with just rifles also it looks fantastic and would make a nice addition.

Cables Plasma Pistol - Now here's an amazing looking weapon.

Destroyer of Worlds - Good gravy this thing looks freaking awesome, if Sweet Revenge had an arch enemy this would be it and as the mod author said despite the name this is not a god weapon.

Blackwater Bolt-Action Rifle - Pretty impressive looking don't you think.

TAR-3 Tesla Assault Rifle - there needs to be a energy rifle of some sort, right?

Big Kings Toothpick Now here's something neat.

Mobster Shotgun - Madcat does fine work and it shows.

Now I'm don't expect that you will use all them all if any, it's your choice in the end.

Edited by Doomwolf82002

Guest deleted2159825

Hopefully you don't mind me suggestion some mods so here goes...

Dry Canyon - I don't know how far along you guys are but maybe you could take a look at this; it's a huge beautiful world space that's just waiting for someone to do something with it but the only drawback is that there's nothing to do, sure there's a few critters to fight and a tent you can use as a home but that's it nevertheless there is one; it's navmeshed and you can have companions join you which means you can have Russell join you, if you want to see for yourself here's a video of AlChestBreach reviewing it. Fallout New Vegas Mods: Dry Canyon

Margaret This would make for an awesome reward weapon maybe it wield by Glanton or some other person you encounter in NVB3.

Revolver Rifle - This make an awesome addition because it's historically accurate plus, the Mormons used a similar rifle when begin there exodus to Utah many of which were made by the father of John Moses Browning; Jonathan Browning in fact he own a patent on a variation of that rifle type, now since this is taking place in Utah I see this as the standard firearm for New Canaanite instead of it being a reward or you can make it one, your choice.

Armsel Striker - A unique Riot Shotgun that I thought would make a nice reward and on a side note you should checkout the rest of MAIBATSU work; maybe some of it would be a nice fit for NVB3.

The Game Rifle - This would be a great addition and reward, the mod author put a lot of work into it and it shows.

BRAVO - One amazing looking rifle.

The Thunderpipe - This would be the most excellent addition to NVB3, just look at it,

BEWARE OF GIRL Devils Mistress NEW VEGAS - I'm mainly recommending this so the list doesn't become over saturated with just rifles also it looks fantastic and would make a nice addition.

Cables Plasma Pistol - Now here's an amazing looking weapon.

Destroyer of Worlds - Good gravy this thing looks freaking awesome, if Sweet Revenge had an arch enemy this would be it and as the mod author said despite the name this is not a god weapon.

Blackwater Bolt-Action Rifle - Pretty impressive looking don't you think.

TAR-3 Tesla Assault Rifle - there needs to be a energy rifle of some sort, right?

Big Kings Toothpick Now here's something neat.

Mobster Shotgun - Madcat does fine work and it shows.

Now I'm don't expect that you will use all them all if any, it's your choice in the end.

Thanks for the links! The shotguns and that Tesla assault rifle are particularly appealing... we'll see ;)