Guest deleted2159825

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a fan of seeing Sinners and Slaves (and The Message) if only because I've known about them for longer and think they sound like great stories. They, and SSS with a bunch of new side missions and encounters, would do a lot for making the Fallout universe feel less empty

I know this isn't the place for bug reports, but this is rendering my game unplayable

Both Randall's office and Boulder City Jail eventually have this bug where Everything goes to the middle of the room, people, objects, containers etc.

Also not as bad Johnny Rounder doesn't recognize Friday in my party, also it wont let me give him the badge while in my party.

I know this isn't the place for bug reports, but this is rendering my game unplayable

Both Randall's office and Boulder City Jail eventually have this bug where Everything goes to the middle of the room, people, objects, containers etc.

Also not as bad Johnny Rounder doesn't recognize Friday in my party, also it wont let me give him the badge while in my party.

There's a stickied post about that in Bounties II's thread. Says Nevada Skies can cause that.

So, I just finished NVB1 & 2 not so long ago. Imagine my excitement when I learnt a 3rd one is on it's way. Looking forward to mowing down some more bad guys with Russel.

Unless Someguy2000 changes his mind, Russell will not be going with you, unless you want him to die.

So, I just finished NVB1 & 2 not so long ago. Imagine my excitement when I learnt a 3rd one is on it's way. Looking forward to mowing down some more bad guys with Russel.

Unless Someguy2000 changes his mind, Russell will not be going with you, unless you want him to die.

He never said it was for sure. (at least as I remember it.) Just said it's a chance and even essential companions aren't safe.