100 things nobody knows about The Elder Scrolls IV *POTENTIAL SPOILERS

dkamm65

82. is true. there is a mod that made fleshy pods in the Plane of Oblivion translucent and there are bodies inside them (forget the name of the mod). Edited by blackninja50

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have funny random fact about oblivion. if you go watch an arena fight and both combatants happen to kill each other the annoucer will still annouce a winner. there seems to never be a draw in an arena fight even when both NPCs die(which is very very rare)

84,) outside IC (maybe fort empire?, not sure) theres a ruined fort with some broken towers or silos around it, if u jump up an the nearby cart u can just down into the ruined tower thing, and there is a bone with 2 cloth sacks next to it making the shape of a penis, and the only loot to ever span in said bags are "crystal" balls....

• 2 weeks later...

No idea if this has been mentioned or not, but here we go.

85. In the Leyawiin Oblivion Gate (Random Oblivion World 3) off the map to the west is a very long, sinuous island. Since travel to the island requires a long trek through or over the lava, chances are you've never seen it. There's also no reason to visit it, as it contains nothing, the only unusual feature is one non-functioning door (cannot be activated and doesn't lead anywhere) at the north end of the island.

I've seen it, just never taken a screenshot. If anyone has one, that would be awesome.

Edited by Guest

I think you guys might know it but for the ones who don't pay cheap there is a ship-inn in the waterfront named bloated float, go and sleep there, when you get up you'll see the ship sailing without anyone telling you and you enter a quest.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I wouldn't really call it an easter egg or anything like that but in the Skingrad castle near the blacksmith the archway is off by an inch or so. You have to be standing to one side (different obviously depending on whether you are standing in the smithy or the hallway) to notice the gap but its hard to miss if you look carefully. Sorry might be a bit random but I tend to notice these things and they bug me...

The bartender of Inn of the Ill Omen wears no pants.

I just checked that out on the UESP, and it's true. I think that knowing that small detail makes the Inn of Ill Omen so much more amazing.