WIP Elf Children

Hallgarth

Now this is looking good! I believe there was another elf child mod on the Nexus, but it has nothing on what this mod looks like so far. I look forward to seeing this complete, and I will surely give it a try once it is released.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am hoping to add adoptable children at some point. I need to figure out how the system works though. Hopefully it's as easy as just adding faction, like marriage.

Also, since someone put it into my head.

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u256/zoidgarth/Falmer.png

Not sure if I'll pursue adding Falmer children though. if people want it added, I will.

• 2 weeks later...

in fact, taking a look in TES5 Edit at your mod and hearthfires, i think you may have made the children that hearthfires made adoptable no longer adoptable...

yep, just tested it. All the children at the orphanage are no longer adoptable.

your hearthfires esp needs to modify all the children from there so that they regain any params missing from hearthfires.

if you want, i could knock together a quick temp patch to handle that, allowing you to focus on making some new adoptable children?

been looking into it, updated hearthfires patch to add the required faction to each of the children that should have it (also added to the dunmer boy in windhelm, purely as an experiment)

you need to add dialogue for each child as well, I think... you may want to redo the children from hearthfires, or rather, id wipe the changes for those children, but maybe keep a copy of the new appearances you added, then add hearthfires as a required mod, and add the new appearance directly to the children, as its hard to tell whats been lost altogether, i can see that the stats on a few of them are pretty different and some have more differences than others.

Edited by blindhamster