⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Will TES6 ever be made?

scissorhands

I don't play it to kill, or admire the sunset in HD (but I do love that none the less), I think that I've read almost every book in the game....in the last few yrs, Skyrim just became an fancy librery to learn about that world....it sounds geeky, but I'm no geek at all, just got caught up in it so much, and realized that Oblivion Crisis and Dragon Crisis were nothing compared to some other events from the yrs passed....

TES series is truly an work of art, and a legacy of the Michael Kirkbride (the guy who wrote the stories and lore)...he is the new Tolkin.... :D

Edited by xerxes1cross

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't play it to kill, or admire the sunset in HD (but I do love that none the less), I think that I've read almost every book in the game....in the last few yrs, Skyrim just became an fancy librery to learn about that world....it sounds geeky, but I'm no geek at all, just got caught up in it so much, and realized that Oblivion Crisis and Dragon Crisis were nothing compared to some other events from the yrs passed....

TES series is truly an work of art, and a legacy of the Michael Kirkbride (the guy who wrote the stories and lore)...he is the new Tolkin.... :D

Tolkien on some heavy, heavy drugs maybe... Have you read the 36 Sermons yet? :D

I agree, when people say the game is not pretty or he gameplay is dull. I don't think they know the game that much. But I wish Unmodded skyrim had a less strict start. In oblivion you can just pretended that you sneaked away. But the dragonborn, TG and the collage is a bit forced.

Considering that Skyrim was a massive hit bringing in millions of dollars and is one of the most played games 3 years after it came out, TES6 will come but when it comes it's up to Bethesda.

Tolkien on some heavy, heavy drugs maybe... Have you read the 36 Sermons yet? :D

You mean 36 lessons of Vivec from TES III or something else? :)

I agree, when people say the game is not pretty or he gameplay is dull. I don't think they know the game that much. But I wish Unmodded skyrim had a less strict start. In oblivion you can just pretended that you sneaked away. But the dragonborn, TG and the collage is a bit forced.

how do you mean a bit forced?....you mean you can't ignore it in hopes that it will never come up again?

Considering that Skyrim was a massive hit bringing in millions of dollars and is one of the most played games 3 years after it came out, TES6 will come but when it comes it's up to Bethesda.

Pa pricaj lepo srpski da te ceo svet razume :D

I hope there aren't any others of that kind...

not that I'm aware of so far :)

@ xerxes1cross

Yes, whole skyrim is forced into you when I think about it.

The TG guild, the DB quest, the collage, the bar collage, all dlcs, some deadric quests.

well yes, there are certain aspects of Skyrim you can't ignore forever, however, you are not forced to complete them, sure, you have to complete 1 quest for that (Brynjolf was it? O.o ) TG member, and you have to enter the collage, also complete the Graybeards first 2 quests in order to obtain Ro and Dah, but still, it's made so after those quests you don't feel forced to enter any of those guilds (like when you complete that quest for Brynjolf, he just says that if you want more coin, TG could use you, but he does not force you to enter, he just proposes a business deal (just like in real life, you do something good, and you get a bunch of job proposals, but you are not obliged to accept them), same goes out to other guilds as I recall... :)