Downloading issues update

Dark0ne

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not only NMM won't let you download large files, but also MO fails before even start downloading any "big" file (over 200mb). The manual downloads won't work either, whether it is the old download link or the new ones, it will probably just fail at some point around 50%. It's been 24 hours and I still can't download Immersive Armors, because it allways fails at some point and I have to start over from 0%.

Hope this situation gets resolved quickly, it is becoming very very annoying.

ok so i guess you guys will NOT return my money even tho this crap dont work now that i actually paid for it... manual downloads... that seems to work... a question tho...

so i cant use NMM to dl the nmc files (med) so i manually dl the thing and follow the instructions on how to load it manually. easy enough... fired up the game and it "seems" to work fine. HOWEVER, can anyone pls tell me if im missing something...

so the medium files for NMC are 2 big files. i copy paste the 2 folders from file #2 and 1 folder from file no 1 obviously installing file 1 before file 2. when i installed this using NMM (when it actually worked) it gives me a FOMOD in the mod list. Now there is no FOMOD... did i miss something? instruction says, AI after install (which is a really good idea for texture mods, i think) but i cant because there is no FOMOD...

help?