Downloading issues update

Dark0ne

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #17871999. #17872664 is also a reply to the same post.

We just switched over to the new CDN system for downloads, that's why you cannot choose a fileserver anymore. Are you still getting low download speeds? If yes, does it happen with a particular file or with all of them?

Hey, forgot to answer. Yes I am still getting very slow download speeds. Why should I even bother having a premium account if I don't get higher speeds than 500kb/s? I could sometimes before get slow downspeeds with my preferred fileserver, but then I was quickly able to swap between them. This new system makes everything slower and more irritating.

I have had Server Unreachable for days now, was able to dl at slow speeds before I upgraded NMM but since then I have not been able to use it at all. Even struggle to dl manually. It's a pity that not all mods are over at Steam otherwise I would prefer to use their awkward system to dl than waste time with the NMM, at least Steam works.

I have wondered if these problems started when Nexus added all these other games to the system.

There are two files on the new Banished Nexus and I haven't been able to download either one of them. I click them (the Nomad at Zero Population mod, for example) and it opens up the box as normal, but then redirects me to a white page with the url of http://filedelivery.nexusmods.com/617/2/Nomads%20Zero%20Pop-2-1-0.zip?ttl=1409262981&setec=fe6693b1bdcff5ac92f297048d88812a and the mod never actually downloads to my computer. I've been downloading stuff from Skyrim and Oblvion Nexus all week with no issues so it just seems to be with something there on Banished.