Better Bodies

Guest Plugin Manager

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I put this in the steam data folder but it keeps bringing up that can't load some .nif files. Any Fixes?

downloaded it and is not poping up in my data files

I bet both of you have download Better Bodies 2.2.exe so no wonder the mod doesn't show up in the Data Files folder, but Better Bodies 2.2.7z (non-exe) is availble on MMH. :smile:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
In response to post #14890111.

Ah, looks like you uninstalled it incorrectly, friend.
You need to drag the "Meshes" and Textures" and
other folders into the
Morrowind data.

Please let me know if this worked for you,
Happy Modding to you!----Kenedrus

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I am straight up new to the modding concept and have no idea how to get this mod in particular to work. after downloading the file I am unsure where eactly to put it in the data files of the "Morrowind" files. I believe it would be under textures, but am unsure if that's it or it would then continue to be moved to file location "bb" with in the "textures" file or if Im completely wrong on this whole thing. please help.

I am straight up new to the modding concept and have no idea how to get this mod in particular to work. after downloading the file I am unsure where eactly to put it in the data files of the "Morrowind" files. I believe it would be under textures, but am unsure if that's it or it would then continue to be moved to file location "bb" with in the "textures" file or if Im completely wrong on this whole thing. please help.

Have a look at this thread: How to Install Morrowind Plug-ins