Quick Questions, Quick Answers

Mattiewagg

I'm using the GlobalVariable GameDay and Mod()ing it in a script. However, while it changes the day number, it won't change the actual Day name (Sundas, Mundas, etc.).

How can I do this? So if I Mod the Global, it should also cycle to the next day in that array of days? Is there an easy function or do I have to set up an array and use some other function to set the current name of the day? If so, what's that function?

(Multiple questions!)

I believe there's a solution here. I'll post it if it works.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I read through this, specifically the "Fix the NPC face colour" section", and I can use those directions to lighten the face color. The problem is that the custom Toccata follower face is totally wrong still. How do I prevent the face meshes/textures from the original mod from being overwritten? What am I missing?

OK, I read through this, specifically the "Fix the NPC face colour" section", and I can use those directions to lighten the face color. The problem is that the custom Toccata follower face is totally wrong still. How do I prevent the face meshes/textures from the original mod from being overwritten? What am I missing?

Did you see the custom assets part?

Away from my gaming system for a few days so I can't personally check/test this at the moment:

Can a spell tome add a working passive 'constant' ability instead of a spell? Such as something that fortifies an attribute, for example.

Edited by Darthsith

Away from my gaming system for a few days so I can't personally check/test this at the moment:

Can a spell tome add a working passive 'constant' ability instead of a spell? Such as something that fortifies an attribute, for example.

Yes.

If an AI Package has a Condition

GetRandomPercent < 25.00

Won't it just fire after being evaluated a few times? This is a question thats been bothering me for a while.

Or will it upon not firing just skip the package until its Duration is over?

Yes.

Nice, thanks.

I just had to wipe my boot disk and start over. I thought that I had saved all my downloaded Mods to a different drive but I just realized one fairly important one is missing. Unfortunately I don't remember its name!

Basically it was paired with a Dragon Shout. When I shouted, I would be taken to a large room with several exceedingly rich merchants as well as sundry acouterments such as a forge, blacksmith worktable and grindstone, alchemy and enchanting tables, etc.

I would really appreciate it if someone would give me the name (and a link) for this mod! It had gotten really convenient to be able to go to a merchant any time I needed to and then return right fromn where I had left from. Now I must either interrupt my game play to go visit a limited number of impovershed merchants or leave something behind. Hopw will I ever be able to finish my self-imposed quest of "Leave nothing behind" if I don't get this mod again!?