Quick Questions, Quick Answers

Mattiewagg

Sorry... this is probably THE stupidest question ever, but once I finish up a mod, how do I export it all so that I can load it to Nexus? including the resources I used?

And for a less-stupid question... when I go to test my mod (a house), I have noticed that my followers don;t enter the house with me, and the area outside, they seem to sink beneath the platforms =/ (and my damn horse climbs the platforms) - what do I need to do to correct these issues?

See this to package your mod http://www.creationkit.com/Archive.exe

Your second question sounds like a navmesh issue. But I strongly suggest you fix this before packaging up your mod.

Edited by Aragorn58

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry... this is probably THE stupidest question ever, but once I finish up a mod, how do I export it all so that I can load it to Nexus? including the resources I used?

And for a less-stupid question... when I go to test my mod (a house), I have noticed that my followers don;t enter the house with me, and the area outside, they seem to sink beneath the platforms =/ (and my damn horse climbs the platforms) - what do I need to do to correct these issues?

Edit..Doh! Already answered above.

In short (if the above is true) you need to navmesh both interior and exterior for followers to enter.

Edited by skinnytecboy

Your second question sounds like a navmesh issue. But I strongly suggest you fix this before packaging up your mod.

In short (if the above is true) you need to navmesh both interior and exterior for followers to enter.

thank you, to both of you. My mod is not ready yet to be published, however, my husband and my roommate have both offered to test things for me, and I would like to be able to export it and send it to them, so thank you VERY much for the link.

I will look into navmeshing... this is my first-ever mod, so I am a bit overwhelmed, but slowly getting there (tutorials have been a godsend). Thank you again for the replies =)

Edited by Tilybeanz

thank you, to both of you. My mod is not ready yet to be published, however, my husband and my roommate have both offered to test things for me, and I would like to be able to export it and send it to them, so thank you VERY much for the link.

I will look into navmeshing... this is my first-ever mod, so I am a bit overwhelmed, but slowly getting there (tutorials have been a godsend). Thank you again for the replies =)

Navmesh is actually quite relaxing once you get going.

Note: regarding the outside of your home, whatever you do, don't delete any vanilla navmesh.

Did you bump your head? Completely hand navmeshed a small worldspace took me about 3 weeks 4-5 hours a night. It was anything but relaxing!

I agree with skinny. I love navmeshing.

Be sure to finalize the Navmesh, info found in tutorials.

Did you bump your head? Completely hand navmeshed a small worldspace took me about 3 weeks 4-5 hours a night. It was anything but relaxing!

I agree with skinny. I love navmeshing.

Are you volunteering? LOL!

Quick question, how do I fix this "missing manditory spike.esm" error that TES5Edit and Reproccer are throwing? It used to be necessary for immersive armors mod, but it's not necessary for 7_1 anymore so it's not in my mod list. How can I get around this and run reproccer and TES5Edit again?

Note: regarding the outside of your home, whatever you do, don't delete any vanilla navmesh.

Not even navmesh UNDER platforms?

so, I am now running into the issue where some parts will not allow me to place a point (the cursor will jump to the side, and I cannot move anything into there), OR, I get three points selected, press a to fill in, and they all turn yellow, and I cannot seem to put anything there (I am trying to put some on stairs from one platform to another)