Quick Questions, Quick Answers

Mattiewagg

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! I was wondering, how would I start scripting a recall spell for my custom-voiced follower? One that would summon her to your side when you cast it, regardless of where she might be. Thanks!

Edited by mlee3141

Hi! I was wondering, how would I start scripting a recall spell for my custom-voiced follower? One that would summon her to your side when you cast it, regardless of where she might be. Thanks!

Try this: http://skyrimmw.weebly.com/skyrim-modding/making-a-simple-summon-spell-skyrim-modding-tutorial

Try this: http://skyrimmw.weebly.com/skyrim-modding/making-a-simple-summon-spell-skyrim-modding-tutorial

Hah, I forgot about that one. :P

Hah, I forgot about that one. :P

That's cos ya too busy helping everyone ;)

Hi! Many users have requested that I add an option to configure the fighting style of my custom-voiced companion through dialogue, and I was unable to find a script/ function that can change that. Alternatively, an MCM menu would be one solution to this problem, but I've also been unable to find any tutorials regarding this subject, and scripting one is currently beyond my abilities.

I would be most appreciative if anyone could provide some guidance on this matter. Thanks!

Hi! Many users have requested that I add an option to configure the fighting style of my custom-voiced companion through dialogue, and I was unable to find a script/ function that can change that. Alternatively, an MCM menu would be one solution to this problem, but I've also been unable to find any tutorials regarding this subject, and scripting one is currently beyond my abilities.

I would be most appreciative if anyone could provide some guidance on this matter. Thanks!

See other answer in other thread.

For those interested in answer: there is an SKSE function called SetCombatStyle you can use. Alternatively, make a different package for each package, each version conditioned to a global for the type of combat style, with the overriding combat style of that package set to the combat style corresponding to the right number of the global.