⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Quick Questions, Quick Answers

Mattiewagg

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is HUDCartMode? There's a function SetHUDCartMode but I have no idea what it means and haven't found a solid definition.

Based on this post I'd surmise that it hides portions of the HUD and leaves other portions visible. Why not test it out and report your findings somewhere?

What is HUDCartMode? There's a function SetHUDCartMode but I have no idea what it means and haven't found a solid definition.

Based on this post I'd surmise that it hides portions of the HUD and leaves other portions visible. Why not test it out and report your findings somewhere?

Alright, thank you. I'll probably test it.

Do roombounds and portals work in exteriors?

And if somebody sends you a .npc file created with RaceMenu and CharGenExtension, can it be imported like any other .npc file in the CK without any dependencies or issues?

Edited by Matthiaswagg

If I have an alias for my quest placed in the world and initially dead, will it disappear after a while? It needs to stay persistent, at least until the player has finished part of the quest.

Objects placed in the world in the CK are not removed.

And actually based on my reading any object still in use by an alias will not be deleted until the alias is cleared. I haven't tested this extensively, but for one of my mods I placed a crafted potion into an alias and was later able to create more copies of it, while all other attempts caused the game to crash. Even after the cell where the potion was placed was manually reset, the alias persisted.