Quick Questions, Quick Answers

Mattiewagg

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it somehow possible to run Stealth Skills Rebalanced with perkus maximus ? if not any suggestions for "compatible" stealth mods for perma or a way for a person with no modding skills to create a fix ?

Edited by ksuli

I'm having this odd issue of custom textures showing up in game, but appearing black or grey inside of the CK. This can be a little frustrating, especially when there's several variants of one item. Google wasn't much help either, since it's usually the opposite problem. Any help is appreciated.

I'm having this odd issue of custom textures showing up in game, but appearing black or grey inside of the CK. This can be a little frustrating, especially when there's several variants of one item. Google wasn't much help either, since it's usually the opposite problem. Any help is appreciated.

Are these custom textures inside a BSA file? If so, that explains it. The CK only has access to loose files and those files contained in the BSAs listed within the INI file for the CK.

Are these custom textures inside a BSA file? If so, that explains it. The CK only has access to loose files and those files contained in the BSAs listed within the INI file for the CK.

Nope they're all loose files and in the proper directories. Which is why I'm a little confused why it seems to only be happening to specific custom resources and not others.

The resource that's having the problem is here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68410/?

Edited by CurioINC

Hi, I am having an unusual issue, never had this before and been pulling my hair out. Quest16 wont start from Quest15. All the aliases are ok, and I have in the closing stage of Quest15 the correct code.

Both quests work and start up via console, but Quest15 won't fire Quest16.

IN the final stage we have:

SetObjectiveCompleted(52)

RigmorQuest16.SetStage(0)
RigmorQuest16.SetActive()
Stop()
Every other quest up until now has fired no problem. Anyone else had this issue, and if so, is there something, or some way to fix it?

Hi, I am having an unusual issue, never had this before and been pulling my hair out. Quest16 wont start from Quest15. All the aliases are ok, and I have in the closing stage of Quest15 the correct code.

Both quests work and start up via console, but Quest15 won't fire Quest16.

IN the final stage we have:

SetObjectiveCompleted(52)

RigmorQuest16.SetStage(0)
Stop()
Every other quest up until now has fired no problem. Anyone else had this issue, and if so, is there something, or some way to fix it?

Hi! I'm not sure if this is the problem you are having but if you are trying to start quest 16 (if it is not start game enabled) I use .Start() to make a game that is not start game enabled begin running. So that would change your line:

to:

RigmorQuest16.Start()

I hope this works and I am sorry if this is not the problem you are having! Good luck :)

Alright I have a question about Navmesh editing. If I want to edit a vanilla Skyrim cell is there any safe way to edit the navmesh? I know deleting Navmesh is a BIG NO in moddng but can I delete parts of a navmesh to edit it (just not the entire thing). If not how should I go about editing vanilla cells? Thanks for any help you can provide!