When is Elder Scrolls V coming out and what will

SpellAndShield

I hope that Oblivion modding doesn't go the way of Morrowind modding: Forgotten except for a few massive projects that won't be completed 'til ES6.

Morrowind modding is far from forgotten. Have you looked in the Morrowind section at the official Elder Scrolls forums?

Sorry for bad English...

Oblivion will still live, I'm sure, I'll play it both 4 and 5...and I'll keep modding both games. I think that first TES 5 mod will come 2 days after official release. :biggrin: Lol, i've gone too far, Bethesda haven't even started making it... :confused:

I know people that still play Morrowind, so I don't think it's weird that people will still be playing Oblivion even when TES V comes out. I just hope that by the time TES V comes out I'll have a good enough PC to run it, cuz this old PC is starting to not be able to run some of the newer games anymore. I'm barely able to run Oblivion as it is haha.

im realy hoping that they make it so moddable that oblivion looks like a facist dictatorship built by activision or microsoft

i mean

tattoos

proper flying npcs (not just creatures, there should be for npcs with levitate AND spells to give them strange bodyparts such as wings and spider lowerhalf

lots of options for clothing (more items equiped than morrowind

different body types, fat, thin,average,muscular etc- can you imagine what the perverts would do to all the female bodys? it would be breast and waist sizes!! (and alienslof could make different sized penis)

better mod tools- making geometry is such a pain in the ass compared to valves hammer editor

random stuff that they didnt use thown in for moders

random face generators for generic npcs (there is around 7 different npcs of each rank of dremora you know in oblivion,hopefully we can narrow it down to 3)

i am also hoping that every creature has randomised fur paterns, and daedra that look human enough (spider,winged twilights etc) will be classed as npc- and daedroths will have their own race

and all that was great in morrowind (everything except the fact that you can stab a guy 50 times in the face without doing damage) and all that was great in oblivion (hitting people,fast travel,rideables) with some new ideas

(gibs,faction quests that have a chance,but not certainly, erase your possition in another, killing animations,enemys cowering and the possibility of executing them, gaining partys-will be added)

i was also hoping that the game would revolve around you stabilizing/destroying the empire in tamriel that was left crippled after the events of oblivion- and dealing with the akaviri invasion

• 2 weeks later...

I think Bethesda just keep quiet in order to make us very "excited", so that the game will sell better.

Just like Square Enix does with the Final Fantasy VII remake.

Meanies ;_;